the thread about nothing...

Em pelican legs seem awkward in pants.
My ol pastor pants always got scrunched up the back when he got up.
we geeking and $#@% in the back...

Got chewed out by my mom today when I revealed to her that I was still into buying sneakers lol.

She wants me to stop but I can't see myself settling for stuff like Vans or Pumas. I like what I like and I can afford it too.

Sure I can save a bit more money, but I don't see the big deal.

Got chewed out by my mom today when I revealed to her that I was still into buying sneakers lol.

She wants me to stop but I can't see myself settling for stuff like Vans or Pumas. I like what I like and I can afford it too.

I will never tell my mom the actual price i pay for clothes and shoes

she might disown me if she found out tbh

Vans and Pumas are cool, just please don’t succumb to Dad shoes.

1621553726257.jpeg

Was she under the impression that you had stopped?

i'm not sure i knew this was an anime, but the manga definitely got me into 6's specifically the infrared's. The materials they used on the varsity red pack was fire, especially the black pair. The suede on those felt like some nb ****.
QONVIyz.gif

Then they dropped the "infrareds" back in 2014, but the "infrared" was damn highlighter pink! I dead stopped buying new JB/Nike releases until like a 2 or 3 months b4 joining this site. I needed y'all. I wasn't used to sneakers (not yeezy's or coveted retro's) selling out in seconds & reselling so high. That kith 997 release really ****** my head up. 6 different variations of the 997 sold out in hours. I put the release off about 30mins to get some rxtra sleep, thought the 997s fusions would still be up. Nope. Soldout & was reselling for like 320 :smh:. Ended up getting them for like $140 after this dork tried to play me.
I made mad typos in that post and a lot of stuff didn’t translate into what I thought I was writing :smh: :lol: but speak of the devil:
394ECBD2-4814-4E6A-88C9-B6627680A759.jpeg

*fixed

Last edited:

I will never tell my mom the actual price i pay for clothes and shoes

she might disown me if she found out tbh
Y'all don't give your parents that "parent price"? 😂

What’s a good replacement for energy drinks . I try not to drink carbonated drinks at all.

I’ve tried coffee and green tea but neither gives me the kick like a sip of a monster lol

I feel like I can take over the world and it lightens my mood
Used to eat guarana in pills years ago, but if you go into this be careful, it's powerful, so to use with attention for heart...
I stopped because I had difficulties to take them, so I tried to spray powder in caps on my water drink but taste was awful, plus it's too much "energy", I don't think what gives you energy so much could be so healthy...
Drinking a lot of water with having enough sleep helps better, this + exercise, eating noodles, rice, semolina, fasting but not for long periods, thinking of ventilating enough places you live...
But all these energy drinks are bad for health as you already know, and I don't think when they ruin our health they do it only for ruining it but mainly because of not carying and because healthy stuff doesn't got it

_
Hitman's wife's bodyguard with Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson and Salma Hayek = definitely would watch it on Netflix, it's not very original to like them but I love these 3 ones
Plus Salma not only being gorgeous has proved she was good in comedies

Castlevania season 4 was fire
Going to watch Army of the Dead tomorrow then I might not have anymore use for Netflix
I'm switching between Castlevania 4, Kuroko Basketball and Cursed right now. after those, I'm seriously considering upgrading to HBO Max.

Back
Top Bottom