the thread about nothing...

I hate when people complain or look for sympathy..that **** dead cuz its one thing to tell someone n get it off your chest but going into your emotions n feeling bad for yourself..na bra..I used to be the exact same way till I realized everyday you wake up you have an opportunity to possibly change your situation..

Now I'm not saying this to sound tough but many of the issues complain about aren't even that serious when you bring them to the light

Last edited:
superjail is awesome.
yep

Squidbillies & Metalocalypse are def my favorite of their original programming. There are a lot of underrated shows on there like Frankenhole and Check It Out along with their live action shows. I like most of it except Robot Chicken and Tim & Eric. 

Last edited:
Bored. I want some semblance of a life again. I swear half the time I'm asleep or at work.

All I do is work. My bank account appreciates it though.

I'm not ready to go back to school but at the same time I'm ready for a career. Jobs are for the birds.

Fingers crossed that I can get a publishing deal off the strength of these three songs. Sending em out this week (need to finish two of them though), hopefully later today (Monday). I kinda just fell into music. Always loved it but never thought of it as a feasible career. I was always writing poetry (not always satisfied) and attempting short stories/novels (although I feel there's a hell of a lot of work in these), songwriting has been the great equalizer. :smoking Seriously praying that I can make a career out of it [songwriting--it pays pennies $.09, but it's genius to receive a check for life essentially. Wish I would've started sooner]. Just need to get the right song with the right artist. I'd love to start with a new act and grow with them then branch out. :nerd: Hopefully that's what this manifest into. Probably first time I've spoken in length about this aspect of my life.

I need some friends up here to kick it with every now and again. Solo dolo was cool before but now-a-days a ***** just wants some company. I go to a predominately white school, so it's difficult trying to avoid being the token black guy. A lot of these kids are kids. Straight immature ****.

Mom's ruined Thanksgiving already by having to work. Not wasting $300+ to sit around while everybody at work or in school and be without a car in a city I'm unfamiliar with. lol

Finally, this married woman keeps asking me if she should divorce her husband, which she should because of the situation (real messy--she's in the wrong). But I'm not trying to be her voice of reason. You know you should leave idk why you or him are still in it from the sounds of things; **** the kids they'll get over it. Smh! Haven't met a married couple yet who endorses getting married. Crazy right?!

625px-Eye_Caramba2.png

Last edited:
I woke up at 545 took my brother to work and got school at 650 for my 730 class. Wanna laugh? Its EMPTY TODAY THERES NO SCHOOL. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Back
Top Bottom