the thread about nothing...

He's true, like for sports : people from different origins in a same football team, when they win they are considered as French and when they don't or when they do #### by their origins

f46f3e00-2b81-4cca-a2ef-33ae11ce08dc-jpeg.2472330

jackie-chan-whut.jpg

About ###### stuffs : why does the delivery man got to not put a simple cap in a mailbox ?
He used to call the other day from a phone that wasn't a cellular (what?) after 7 pm
And now I'm wondering, could I live my extraordinary life or would I have to stay near to the door just in case ?
Hate it when people complicates everything
It's nothing special, just a cap, don't do too much
Give me that, the world needs me :rofl:

it's frosted flakes for me. it's ok for me, I like it but I'm not necessarily craving it. I prefer eggs though, especially eggs benedict.

it's frosted flakes for me. it's ok for me, I like it but I'm not necessarily craving it. I prefer eggs though, especially eggs benedict.

I had the“healthier” cereal with granola clusters and almonds. Still didn’t feel right :lol:

As for eggs, I scramble them and toss in some sliced ham and make a sandwich for the commute to work.

did something stupid by wiping my laptop with clorox wipes
usually never had a problem with it, but today the touchpad stopped working :smh: :lol:

i read that it can leave residue on the touchpad that causes it to malfunction. been trying to wipe it off with a towel. hopefully, it works when it's dry.

Back
Top Bottom