the thread about nothing...

abec773759185e94b208ce5f36ad7ffe.png

1992_bourne_sports_catalogue_pages_d.jpeg

Shoutout to fedex for always delivering in the morning unlike UPS and USPS who loves to deliver as late as possible

DHL is arguably the GOAT in shipping. Ordered products from japan and arrived in dallas within 48 hrs 🤯

Last edited:
Appreciate the kind words guys.
Gotta make more time for my family
Sorry for your loss man.

Not to sound insensitive, but attempting to use your situation to keep my situation in proper perspective. Without getting into too many specifics, mom turned 70 on Sunday. Party this saturday. And, as expected, drama is afoot amongst immediate family. ****s old and tiring and really makes me want to go full hermit on folks.

As important as family can be, they can be equally stressful. Hoping to find the love that needs to be had for them regardless of any outcomes, but right now I'm just tired.

Sorry for your loss man.

Not to sound insensitive, but attempting to use your situation to keep my situation in proper perspective. Without getting into too many specifics, mom turned 70 on Sunday. Party this saturday. And, as expected, drama is afoot amongst immediate family. ****s old and tiring and really makes me want to go full hermit on folks.

As important as family can be, they can be equally stressful. Hoping to find the love that needs to be had for them regardless of any outcomes, but right now I'm just tired.
I can understand, family is important, love, and you might count on them when it's really important, but for some people, for the rest of the time, the regular days, it could be a pain, as we could be all different, and only links are blood, past, but in fact, if it wasn't family, would we even talk to some of them ? Family is like colleagues : we don't chose them. The only choice we got is the woman we would be with. The rest is not our decision.

The CDC is expected to announce that fully vaccinated people won’t have to wear masks indoors for most places

Yall ever think about canceling your cell phone service?

Seems like itd be liberating.
Yes, very often, mostly before smartphones, when it was just for calling and texting, from 2010 to 2014 I haven't got a phone if my memories are good. There was only once I regretted it as I wanted to warn someone to do not worry about my late. But now there is internet on phones, no way :lol: I'm addicted to Internet since I discovered it, back when it took a long time for a pic to appear on screen. Internet helps to fight boredom, because without internet it wasn't a cup of tea, I remember I used to be bore a lot. Rather than doing it without mobile phone, I would prefer to change my number frequently and re-give it only to the people that count. And for the others who could no longer join me, if they'll ask, for the very few who might do, I would explain I restrain my interactions now. For me the problem is not the phone, but who's having your phone number.

Back
Top Bottom