the thread about nothing...

whip it out
laugh.gif
 i wish but hell no, this chick is bi polar, i can't let her hold it or let her put it anywhere near her mouth when she's mad

apply for UPS Hub in your area, they always hiriring and basically hire anyone :lol:
i just applied and got a interview on Friday.
2 jobs thru the Holidays :pimp:
Word? Even if you don't have work experience?

apply for UPS Hub in your area, they always hiriring and basically hire anyone :lol:
i just applied and got a interview on Friday.
2 jobs thru the Holidays :pimp:
Word? Even if you don't have work experience?

It's Manuel labor fam, basically unloading trucks, if you show an ounce of intelligence you become a sorter.

I Hear the benefits are good and they help out with school :nerd:

McDonald's carries dr pepper ? :wow:

jackie-chan-wtf.png

"Currently, there are 578 Active Users (129 Members and 449 Guests)"
Why there's so many lurkers?
nerd.gif
people are probably just bummed bc of the ****** thread closing and have no reason to post anymore

why is is when I can't sleep in the middle of the night I go online and check out NT then all of a sudden I'm wide awake (no pun intended) and can't sleep anymore :x ...all my sleepiness just went away :smh:

why is is when I can't sleep in the middle of the night I go online and check out NT then all of a sudden I'm wide awake (no pun intended) and can't sleep anymore :x ...all my sleepiness just went away :smh:

35j2en.jpg

I usually venture outside of general / S&T when late nigh NT hits :smh:

Last edited:
I cleaned up my beard (screw no shave november)
I cleaned up my apartment ie vacuumed, washed dishes, got rid of crap in the fridge, did laundry, put laundry away.

Feel fresh :pimp:

Going on the computer is maybe the worst thing you can do if you want to sleep after.

The fact you're watching a screen and that you are reading, clicking, etc. will get you awake.

Back
Top Bottom