very much so
nerd.gif
Jane Doe.
TO+smile+and+sly+wink+and+affirmative+head+nod.gif

That's my  vice
smokin.gif

My fav doooe
embarassed.gif

that car crash video got me grossed out, then i get to the sex story and i get a half chub, man it's a weird day today

lol this chick i went to school with posted a picture of her crying, because sometimes you gotta get a good cry in..
laugh.gif

btw this chick has a daughter and just got a boob job shoulda got a new face too.

Suicide girls....

Why are they called that :nerd:

the term "suicide girl" comes from Fight Club author and Portland, Oregon resident Chuck Palahniuk, who wrote in his novel Survivor (1999): "It's the same with these suicide girls calling me up."

tumblr_mcob6oRAQD1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

reason 1,345,763 why cats>>>dogs
-------
tumblr_mczokr5xpv1qgb6fmo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mczokr5xpv1qgb6fmo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_md58yk3i4o1qgb6fmo1_500.jpg

these two have any movie scenes together like this? :nerd: :evil:
---------

only reason i wish i was born in the 70s (so i could get her in the 80s)

tumblr_mcyegocgr21rtd3oeo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mcyegocgr21rtd3oeo1_500.png

:wow:

--------

tumblr_m43ks3l9AH1r6l07fo1_500.gif

tumblr_m43ks3l9AH1r6l07fo2_500.gif

tumblr_m43ks3l9AH1r6l07fo3_500.gif

tumblr_m43ks3l9AH1r6l07fo4_500.gif

fml :smh:

Earlier today this chick I work with said she thought I was from Cali. Shawty said I looked like I was from Baldwin Hills or Ladera Heights. I'll take it as a compliment.

I ain't never even been to Cali and I only know about Baldwin Hills from the show and Ladera Heights from the Frank Ocean song :lol:

Earlier today this chick I work with said she thought I was from Cali. Shawty said I looked like I was from Baldwin Hills or Ladera Heights. I'll take it as a compliment.
I ain't never even been to Cali and I only know about Baldwin Hills from the show and Ladera Heights from the Frank Ocean song :lol:

:lol: I love Ladera Heights. Ladera Heights has all the baddies out here.

Baldwin Hills is cool too. Both those places are like the beverly hills for black people :lol:

Back
Top Bottom