the thread about nothing...

It's kinda wild if you think about how in the US entire existence, we haven't been in a war for only 16 years of it. How is that even possible lol

Got my mom a digital picture frame for christmas. Came with an app that I set up to put pictures on the frame.

The app tells me when the frame is on. **** ain't been on yet today. I'm checking it like it's shipping information and I was expecting the package 2 days ago.

So she was asking me about the kid's gift. Took it as a chance to ask her if she opened hers. She said nah. Was such a relief that she hasnt opened it yet, instead of her having opened it and just put it in the christmas pile.

Screenshot_20201225-070902_Twitter.jpg

Here's a piece of 💩 movie starring that piece of 💩 Hulk Hogan that came out in the '90s that I'd like to share in the spirit of Christmas.

I got Santa with Muscles for y'all. 😆

moe200069 moe200069 DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican moderndarwin moderndarwin

i understand why it's not currently like that & it might have been different in the past, but i strongly believe that starting from the 11th grade, there should be an option for students to learn vocational skills instead of what they currently do. hopefully, with the increase of good old American propaganda telling our country that's not only nothing wrong with them but also that depending on the individual, it would be the more fit decision.

thoughts? pros? cons? risks?

Alvin Kamara with 6 touchdowns, most since 1929. Could’ve had 7 and had the all time record but Taysom Hill ran in a TD from the 1 yard line

Back
Top Bottom