the thread about nothing...

California governor Gavin Newsom is a hypocritical piece of 💩 because he recently got caught going to a dinner party gathering at a restaurant during COVID-19 after he imposed a few shutdowns in the state during this pandemic. :emoji_angry:🙄

His apology for being hypocritical during COVID-19 is as fake as that racist piece of 💩 Hulk Hogan apologizing to Black folks for using the N-word multiple times in a sex tape. 🙄

And I have absolute praise for all the Black people who didn't accept Hogan's apology because it was fake and it wasn't sincere. 👍
He was only sorry he got caught making racial slurs and it damaged his business. He even acknowledged he wasn't aware he was being recorded as his basis for feeling sorry so you know that means he really doesn't care about or like Black people in general.

54de215bb8a1a17085ea7a3e4a74a4bf.png

California governor Gavin Newsom is a hypocritical piece of 💩 because he recently got caught going to a dinner party gathering at a restaurant during COVID-19 after he imposed a few shutdowns in the state during this pandemic. :emoji_angry:🙄

His apology for being hypocritical during COVID-19 is as fake as that racist piece of 💩 Hulk Hogan apologizing to Black folks for using the N-word multiple times in a sex tape. 🙄

And I have absolute praise for all the Black people who didn't accept Hogan's apology because it was fake and it wasn't sincere. 👍
He was only sorry he got caught making racial slurs and it damaged his business. He even acknowledged he wasn't aware he was being recorded as his basis for feeling sorry so you know that means he really doesn't care about or like Black people in general.

Look at the damage control by this dude :lol:

KHUFU KHUFU aepps20 aepps20 layziegunts layziegunts

Oh man, I recall the glass stairwell in that mall, it was removed in the early 90s I believe. It will always be known locally as Fox Hills Mall forever to peeps out here. Only out of town peeps or peeps new to the area will identify it as Westfield Culver City. It will always be ghetto. But it was way more ghetto 20 years ago. It got a little less ghetto after the 90s.

Triple Ghetto COmbo here therealest1 therealest1

Back
Top Bottom