the thread about nothing...

Just found out my cousin is mad at me and decided to 'cut me off' from all communication because of what he assumed based of a facetime conversation from years ago.

Never reached out to discuss his assumptions or ask if I was mad or had something against him ( I never did)

Reached out and apologized for anything that I may have said or have done that could make him think that way. He responded back with a straight forward response.

So confused. Oh, well. I leave him be and won't press the issue.

People show you who they are immediately or eventually.
He showed you he's immature and holds onto (unjustified) grudges.
2020 is already full of negative energy. No need to add more.

Good on you for not begging or groveling.

He just said that i was giving off a vibe that there was something unspoken which made him think I had an issue with him. So he decided to cut me off.

It doesn't make sense. Being the eldest out of the cousins, I wouldn't do that to either one of my cousins and I never had any ill will towards him.

I don't even know which facetime call he's referring too!.

His brother thinks he's just being super sensitive and it's normal for him to overreact. Idk, I'm just shocked.
:smh: hate dealing with people, there will always be conflicts and misunderstandings. Just explain yourself and if he doesn't get it then move on. No need to beg for approval.
I had to deal with that a lot this year with other.. My response to each and every one of them.. after hearing their side of the story of why they're mad at me..

People show you who they are immediately or eventually.
He showed you he's immature and holds onto (unjustified) grudges.
2020 is already full of negative energy. No need to add more.

Good on you for not begging or groveling.
Yeah there's a worldwide pandemic killing hundreds of thousands of people and they're stuck in their feelings. Trying to play victim.. I don't give a damn about their feelings..
200.gif

Yeah there's a worldwide pandemic killing hundreds of thousands of people and they're stuck in their feelings. Trying to play victim.. I don't give a damn about their feelings..

I said that same thing here and someone got in their feelings and called it racist. I feel you on not caring about their feelings.

Fozz Fozz , at least you have a better baseball card collection than him :smokin :emoji_thumbsup:

Newest cd’s I’ve picked up. Was going to get Kriss Kross’ first album but they wanted $3 for it. Maybe next time.
138304ED-ACD1-4A8B-A1A2-04D5620E7756.jpeg

Last edited:
If Netflix was sorry, they would've removed the film altogether. It's still on the app listed as coming soon. I won't be surprised if it remains; Hollywood never cared about children.

Back
Top Bottom