the thread about nothing...

King of the Hill was ahead of its time. Its dry humor wasn’t appreciated back then
wat? it was def appreciated.

"King of the Hill is an American animated sitcom created by Mike Judge and Greg Daniels for the Fox Broadcasting Company that ran from January 12, 1997, to May 6, 2010"

"In 2007, it was named by Time magazine as one of the top 100 greatest television shows of all time.[1] King of the Hill won two Emmy Awards and was nominated for seven."

"After its debut, the series became a large success for Fox and was named one of the best television series of the year by various publications, including Entertainment Weekly, Time, and TV Guide.[7] For the 1997–1998 season, the series became one of Fox's highest-rated programs and even briefly outperformed The Simpsons in ratings.[8]"

"The series' popularity led to worldwide syndication, and reruns aired on Cartoon Network's late night programming block, Adult Swim from 2009 until 2018. Reruns began airing on Comedy Central from July 24, 2018, to November 2019. The show became one of Fox's longest-running series. A total of 259 episodes aired over the course of its 13 seasons. "

wat? it was def appreciated.

"King of the Hill is an American animated sitcom created by Mike Judge and Greg Daniels for the Fox Broadcasting Company that ran from January 12, 1997, to May 6, 2010"

"In 2007, it was named by Time magazine as one of the top 100 greatest television shows of all time.[1] King of the Hill won two Emmy Awards and was nominated for seven."

"After its debut, the series became a large success for Fox and was named one of the best television series of the year by various publications, including Entertainment Weekly, Time, and TV Guide.[7] For the 1997–1998 season, the series became one of Fox's highest-rated programs and even briefly outperformed The Simpsons in ratings.[8]"

"The series' popularity led to worldwide syndication, and reruns aired on Cartoon Network's late night programming block, Adult Swim from 2009 until 2018. Reruns began airing on Comedy Central from July 24, 2018, to November 2019. The show became one of Fox's longest-running series. A total of 259 episodes aired over the course of its 13 seasons. "
Probably would’ve ran longer too if it didn’t end up getting cancelled for the Cleveland Show

Why do yall post stuff with no context man. :lol:

Cool pictures but WHERE are you?
My fault it was during work, but yea.. this is in Washington state, on the peninsula, i guess its glacier run off and it makes the water insanely clear. was the best lake i ever been into. up there near Port Angeles if youre ever in town. Hella **** to do at the lake too.

Now that I think about it there's a few who's skin I got under:
Psuedo_Iq, Timid, soundclown... The kid I only see post in the food thread to diss me post in general.

That ecook guy has had it out for me since I told him something like "shut up, you like me". Apparently he's rich, so it's possible he's never been told to "shut up" b4 & isn't taking it well.

Oh & that dangerous dude & the guy w/ Alexa Bliss in his avi wants me banned for whatever reason. There's probably more, but I don't recall.

LOL you are not under my skin (I have zero problem with you) - it’s just rude to tell someone to shut up, I would never say that to another NTer, we have been over this.

Last edited:
King of the Hill was ahead of its time. Its dry humor wasn’t appreciated back then

Screen-Shot-2014-05-20-at-11.18.09-AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom