the thread about nothing...

I put Em and Kanye in the same boat.

Early works are untouchable but now they’re both garbage.
I enjoyed Em's albums in the moment, but them ****s are rough listens now that I actually pay attention to content.

MBDTF IMO did not age well. songs sound outdated and doesnt hold much replay value besides maybe 1-3 tracks.
The lies told here...

What 4 songs?

I enjoyed Em's albums in the moment, but them ****s are rough listens now that I actually pay attention to content.

The lies told here...

What 4 songs?

i'd say devil in a new dress, blame game, and lost in the world. all the other songs sound so outdated and have no replay value for me personally.

Happy Friday! Someone was listening to a top 100 radio channel at the pool yesterday and now I got that damn Doja Cat stuck in my head. :smh:
Which one Fam, Say so or the one with Gucci? I ride in a van pool with no satellite radio or Bluetooth capability so we be stuck listening to local radio and I swear they play those two songs by her back to back, and when they feel extra “lit” they play the Say So remix. Sad times, I see why cats be complains about radio stations.

Which one Fam, Say so or the one with Gucci? I ride in a van pool with no satellite radio or Bluetooth capability so we be stuck listening to local radio and I swear they play those two songs by her back to back, and when they feel extra “lit” they play the Say So remix. Sad times, I see why cats be complains about radio stations.
Say so. :smh: I know how to get it out tho. You have to listen to it then follow it up with more music. Earworm gone.

Unless you secretly like the song

Spinning MBDTF and yeah, all this **** has aged appropriately. Top to bottom. If anything is aging badly, it's the verses delivery of the verses on Runaway, but content so dope it is what it is.

Reactions: jjs
TLOP has songs on it that could be argued as Ye's best tracks (Real Friends, Ultra Lightbeam, Wolves, Waves).

Really wish he gave Chance the Waves track though. Chance has some **** cooked up to that joint

I hated Yeezus at first but it isn't that bad nowadays.

This.

Right after it dropped, I remember talking to a friend at the time who was dabbling in rap and he told me ''Kanye is on some futuristic vibe, listen to that album in two years and you'll have a different opinion''.

He was right.

This is such a joke , 15 rifles ,10 pistols , threats but said it’s a joke ..... so just a little probation

648FF91A-17FF-4D15-B0D4-CFEA86FE406E.png

For what it's i loved Relapse. The storytelling & antics on it are impeccable. Insane is still the most ****** song I've ever heard. The horrorcore stuff ain't really my thing, but this was interesting record.
1594398929323.png

Marshall is still a sensitive b**** bully that can dish it, but can't take it though.

Back
Top Bottom