the thread about nothing...

I'm so thankful that i have my own office and can close my door and put my mask down cause jesus being in this **** all day is torture. Also I play my music and people would def judge me for what i listen to LOL

might start playing baseball again, was my favourite sport to play growing up:
ezgif-6-c6873e78b8e2.gif

okay calves, but she's aware, & everything is top notch... yeah this is a fine woman... would it be unethical to hit on someone at a protest?

this a fine woman.

I keep forgetting that there are plenty of other parts of New York and that it isn't just NYC.

What are the cities outside of NYC like? Suburbs or country?

I keep forgetting that there are plenty of other parts of New York and that it isn't just NYC.

It's ok everyone thinks NY and automatically think NYC. The area that im in is very suburbs but the farther up you go the more country and bumble**** it gets. I'm in the hudson valley which is nice because you are far away enough from the city but also i can just hop on the train and be in grand central in a little over an hr.

Yonkers, Mt. Vernon, & New Rochelle.

The other stuff isn't "New York," it's PA (geographically), and Buffalo is the Alaska of cities. Screw the paper, those people are definitely Canadian.

It's ok everyone thinks NY and automatically think NYC. The area that im in is very suburbs but the farther up you go the more country and bumble**** it gets. I'm in the hudson valley which is nice because you are far away enough from the city but also i can just hop on the train and be in grand central in a little over an hr.
I'm assuming a lot of people commute into the city?

Did you like growing up in the burbs? Did you grow up wishing you were from the city?

Did you like growing up in the burbs? Did you grow up wishing you were from the city?

I did and no not really. I went to school even closer then where i lived so the city so it was always accessible. Plus once i got older my friends and i would get ourselves into trouble by hanging in the city and doing ratchet **** LOL then once i got older we partied in White Plains which was like bar hopping central so i was lucky enough to have the best of both worlds

A real homie would holla if i have residue on my face, nose or wherever.
If I realize I've been running around all day, and you ain't said a word, I lose respect. Some.
These type of folks would say friends, yet watch you embarrass yourself.

Back
Top Bottom