the thread about nothing...

tkq1en22xk451.png

I heard dentists are making patients sign a waiver or release that relieves them of liability if the patient gets COVID-19.

I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t hold up - it’s not a risk that any insurance company would want to go near so conversely you couldn’t expect someone to agree to. It would be really difficult in the main to prove that you got infected in a particular place - could have been anywhere you’ve been - but if there was a cluster of people who got infected after recent dental treatment that would be a problem.

I’ve often said that I would have liked to be a dentist as they’ve had it pretty good for my whole career - but they’re in real trouble now. Almost everything they do is aerosol generating so the available treatments are going to be really limited until this thing goes away.

Seattle :lol: Shouts out to those people

Lets take our city back!
Lets keep the cops out!!
Let's name this area....how about CHAZ...YES!!

Now what

idk...want to like hang out here all day...and like make the cops turn their building into a community center? YUP!

Straight clowning on the president and the city, while basically saying "come at us bro...what you gonna do?"

Love it

This is something I just knew, but never really put thought in it. They always made him "act" gay. Speaking of Spongebob, you ever had a Videonow? Had got a green one for my birthday on year & loved it, but man it was disappointing to realize the screen didn't have a backlight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom