the thread about nothing...

tumblr_pf45jctf1s1v8prlao4_500.gif
ezgif-1-8ac5fca0fddd.gif

ezgif-1-69d72d352ac9.gif

ezgif-1-d558b338d47b.gif

ezgif-1-9d597fa87dd0.gif
[/QUOTE]

i pretty much read every comment section. at one point b4 trolls came along ws had the funniest/most entertaining comment section i've come across. if a good amount of them went outside they'd probably be somebody.

how the **** is this even possible?
5C81F5D7-522F-4E6D-8A20-AC0AC7CC6633.jpeg
Is this UPS? A couple weeks ago I was suppose to have something delivered. I got a noticed that it's delivered, I went outside and I don't see anything. Then it changed to street number is incorrect, no apt number or something. I don't even live in an apartment. Their customer service is non existent too when I called, they don't know what they're saying. Might as well not have any.

Is this UPS? A couple weeks ago I was suppose to have something delivered. I got a noticed that it's delivered, I went outside and I don't see anything. Then it changed to street number is incorrect, no apt number or something. I don't even live in an apartment. Their customer service is non existent too when I called, they don't know what they're saying. Might as well not have any.
This is definitely USPS. noblekane noblekane call cvs tomorrow (today) and u should get your stuff w/n the next 2 days. This has happened to me a few times. Just a lil mix up or they may have thought u weren’t there.

Edit:
I ment customer service not cvs :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom