the thread about nothing...

0E172AD3-3DE4-4B71-9FD1-C6B5EFC913A5.jpeg

Just tried this today. It was bomb! Safeway was having a promo 2 for $4...downed both right away.

What’s that White Claw thing you guys talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by the Grocery store after work. This stupid f'n lady had the nerve after all her items were scanned, bagged and paid for to tell the cashier, "ooops, I meant to get cash back"

She made the cashier try and void the transaction. 3 people behind waiting, luckily I was the last one. I just scooted over to the next line. The dude waiting behind her was heated. I paid for my couple of items and left. The lady was still waiting for who knows what with the cashier.

Stopped by the Grocery store after work. This stupid f'n lady had the nerve after all her items were scanned, bagged and paid for to tell the cashier, "ooops, I meant to get cash back"

She made the cashier try and void the transaction. 3 people behind waiting, luckily I was the last one. I just scooted over to the next line. The dude waiting behind her was heated. I paid for my couple of items and left. The lady was still waiting for who knows what with the cashier.

I’d be so pissed if that happened to me. I’ve left all sorts of groceries just because the line didn’t move. **** it, I’ll buy some other time.

I try not to do self check out. I don’t believe in me doing the work since I’m spending money there. And I want companies to hire workers instead of letting computers do the work.
Ahh you 'ol school. I can understand where you coming from. But for me, I don't like small talk, and I'm a very go in, go out type person. This is why I hate going to certain stores and being bombarded with help without even touching an item.

Ahh you 'ol school. I can understand where you coming from. But for me, I don't like small talk, and I'm a very go in, go out type person. This is why I hate going to certain stores and being bombarded with help without even touching an item.
Hate! Unnecessary smalltalk.
Always been self checkout, though I may go skrrrt if the cashier looking "friendly".

Born on September 6, 1990

9+6+1+9+9+0=34
3+4=7

7's are intelligent and can make good athletes but are injury-prone.

Never liked the dance routine. Find it weird.

I hate small talk too. But we need people employed instead of computers taking over. People need jobs. That high school kid might want some work experience or help out the family or maybe their parents decided to stop giving them allowances. That college student need money for tuition and other necessities and these jobs are what they usually do.

I don’t mind small chit chat if she’s cute and potential to let me in. Thinking back, I was kinda curt with the girl earlier. Oh well, I wasn’t in the mood to force a smile.

Self check outs at Target and Walmart are very appreciated, though.

I don’t mind small chit chat if she’s cute and potential to let me in. Thinking back, I was kinda curt with the girl earlier. Oh well, I wasn’t in the mood to force a smile.

Self check outs at Target and Walmart are very appreciated, though.
Haha I do use self check out at Walmart tho. The cashier lines are too long, that’s the only exception. Really hate going there.

I don't even self checkout at Target even if I got like 3 items. I'm patient enough to wait in line.
Hypothetically let's say the self checkout lane had no line at all and you were the 6th person in place and the last person waiting to get checked out by the cashier, and people in front of you had 60+items in their cart you will still want in line and avoid self check out with your 3 items?

Back
Top Bottom