the thread about nothing...

So you out here rolling your r's for Alejandro instead of just calling him Alex?

I may not be rolling r’s but I’m damn sho not gonna call him ‘Alex’. Unless he told you to call him ‘Alex’, that’s disrespectful. That man name is Alejandro. His momma named him Alejandro, imma call him Alejandro. How you just gonna change his name to fit YOUR cultural comfort? ***** you never seen Roots???

I may not be rolling r’s but I’m damn sho not gonna call him ‘Alex’. Unless he told you to call him ‘Alex’, that’s disrespectful. That man name is Alejandro. His momma named him Alejandro, imma call him Alejandro. How you just gonna change his name to fit YOUR cultural comfort? ***** you never seen Roots???
So you dont cqll people named Anthony Tony? White people love doing that ****. Happened to a classmate of mine in trade school. I wondered for 3 weeks who the **** tony was and when did we get a new classmate.

So you dont cqll people named Anthony Tony? White people love doing that ****. Happened to a classmate of mine in trade school. I wondered for 3 weeks who the **** tony was and when did we get a new classmate.

That's totally different. :lol: One is shortening a name and the other is changing the pronunciation and the nationality of the name.

Word. Like when people were calling Barack Obama Barry

kssaiawqzkj31.jpg

Mispronouncing someone's name (due to regional accents) is totally different than completely changing their name.

1 more hour !!!
Man...I said I was gonna leave a vapor trail.. I freaking called someone 5 minutes before leaving work and of course she had to tell me her life story. A phone call that literally should have took 70 seconds took 15 minutes.

I can already feel that I'm going to be a complete degenerate this weekend. 3 day weekend, full slate of college games on tomorrow and the girl is working every day :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom