the thread about nothing...

She's done this several times
Offering a tiny piece of whatever's left over -- the piece is so tiny even a rat/dog could eat it
Might be far fetched, but there's a saying "if you really love someone, you let them have the last bite" but it refers to the last piece I'm its entirety. Maybe she misinterpreted that all her life.

She apologized and stayed quiet.

She wasn't joking, she's done this several times before.
I let it slide the first time bc I thought she was joking, but she was dead serious.
Pieces weren't equally split -- imagine the size of dog food pieces. That's what she offered me.

Maybe it's just me: if you roll with me, I'm happy to cop you a full meal + sides + drink.
Getting fed leftovers and scraps is shameful.
If she’s young maybe she doesn’t know any better and need to be taught better manners. For Chinese when we do communal dinners, almost everyone is hesitate on eating the last piece of anything on a dish, regardless of how big it is. I know there’s a difference so maybe her mind is in the right place?!? Just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.

If she’s young maybe she doesn’t know any better and need to be taught better manners. For Chinese when we do communal dinners, almost everyone is hesitate on eating the last piece of anything on a dish, regardless of how big it is. I know there’s a difference so maybe her mind is in the right place?!? Just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.

My cousin is 23yo.
That's also similar in our culture, so I see your point.

How come the first and last BART train is always the most effed up and with crazies and druggies?

v9pi4pv8o6c31.jpg

I’m sick of seeing and hearing about that m*****f***** trump everyday. Will he just please shut the **** up? I can’t wait for him to be out of office or better yet have a stroke or heart attack. That idiot really thinks he’s a real celebrity.

Back
Top Bottom