the thread about nothing...

Ever since Lil' Naz x came out the closet I don't hear his song on my morning drive anymore. Good ol boys canceled him or nah?

Ever since Lil' Naz x came out the closet I don't hear his song on my morning drive anymore. Good ol boys canceled him or nah?
He's still overplay here smh Got bored with it after hearing 30x.
Can't stand the local hip-hop station here, they tend to repeat the same songs.
It's either the local alt station or the local hipster station for me.

I feel like marriage is officially outdated and it's a scam towards men. It starts off as love and once the love fades, it becomes a business, and most businesses fail.

Cell phones, social media, feminism and stripper culture are all responsible for the death of marriage.
Good riddance :pimp:

IMG_20190724_183009.jpg

He's still overplay here smh Got bored with it after hearing 30x.
Can't stand the local hip-hop station here, they tend to repeat the same songs.
It's either the local alt station or the local hipster station for me.
That they do. I usually listen to the radio in the mornings and noticed it's not been played in the am in the last few weeks. After 10 am I dj my own music whether it's a playlist or podcast. Lil naz x didn't ever make my rotation but it was ok for morning background noise..

What happened?

I just found out some interesting history about the job. I know how to play thing going forward.

Oh and I have dreads. Idk if you know anything around the mythos about dreads, but I can attest they do work like energy antennae.

Back
Top Bottom