the thread about nothing...

567B7C4B-8E10-40C8-9371-125E4B026EE3.gif

This was at another station in Oakland on Monday. Getting more and more rampant. BART police don't even patrol the areas. All is take is a couple officers at the entrance/exit ti deter crime. The robbers only have so many ways to flee. Instead they allocate resources to less important issues like graffiti.

This was at another station in Oakland on Monday. Getting more and more rampant. BART police don't even patrol the areas. All is take is a couple officers at the entrance/exit tp deter crime. The robbers only have so many ways to flee.

These idiot BART fools talking about using double entrance to deter people from not paying. As if they can’t just push those things aside and walk through even if it’s double layered. It’s still the cheap plastic looking material they’re going to use.

These idiot BART fools talking about using double entrance to deter people from not paying. As if they can’t just push those things aside and walk through even if it’s double layered. It’s still the cheap plastic looking material they’re going to use.
I heard about the plan for officers to check for fare evaders on the train and platforms, but I have yet to run into any. Even then people who get caught just provide fake information. Until people stop taking BART all together, they don't give a **** and are just pretending to.

I heard about the plan for officers to check for fare evaders on the train and platforms, but I have yet to run into any. Even then people who get caught just provide fake information. Until people stop taking BART all together, they don't give a **** and are just pretending to.
I got checked once at Lake Merritt station. Pretty stupid cuz I was in business casual attire while people that fits into the category of not paying didn’t get checked.

Almost everyday going and from work, I see someone walk through without paying in front of the agent. It’s obvious they didn’t pay and the agent just look and do nothing. They can’t do anything and people know that, that’s why so many people is skipping fares.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many schools put out what you are describing then?

They are second in number of All Stars produced in the late twenty years lol.
I am speaking of franchise players. Duke has had only one, Grant Hill, who was badly injured. He became a role player for the rest of his career. If I am also correct, only one player from Duke has a chip, and that is Shane Battier, another role player.

I got checked once at Lake Merritt station. Pretty stupid cuz I was in business casual attire while people that fits into the category of not paying didn’t get checked.
Bart police priorities are ****** up and will not change.
I am speaking of franchise players. Duke has had only one, Grant Hill, who was badly injured. He became a role player for the rest of his career. If I am also correct, only one player from Duke has a chip, and that is Shane Battier, another role player.
4154c8e71bbb33564f66ee9177eeb794.jpg

Elton Brand

Back
Top Bottom