the thread about nothing...

giphy (6).gif

Commando for me too. Some swimming trunks have the netted lining under.

I thought all swim trunks had the netted lining under?

+1 commando

I’m curious as why someone would wear underwear with swimming trunks. Just seems like it would be a lot heavier due to the fabric

I thought all swim trunks had the netted lining under?

+1 commando

I’m curious as why someone would wear underwear with swimming trunks. Just seems like it would be a lot heavier due to the fabric
I have a couple Hurley ones that don’t have it. I prefer the ones that don’t have the netted linings too.

I had swimming class in high school and my weak Nike trunks always ripped easily. I usually catch it before wearing it again but I guess one time it ripped while I was in swimming class and didn’t know. I was wondering why these girls kept popping up in front of me. Until class ended and it was time to hit the locker room to change then I noticed the rip in my crotch area.

Westbrook showed both years with George he's a willing and able passer he just needs to have faith you'll make it and not dish it back. I think Harden is over playing the PG role full time anyway

Uh, you’re supposed to wear underwear underneath compression shorts, no?

Man, I remember my sister told me her baby daddy was adamant about wearing his underwear OVER the compression shorts.

Dude had white underwear over black compression tights:lol:

R u sure

Back
Top Bottom