the thread about nothing...

I'm not hating, but man this isn't an excuse.
_20190709_183652.JPG

"timely manor"

C'mon...

I ordered from them on the 6th and package coming tomorrow.:nerd:
72D0C8FC-EE7B-49F3-953D-F4C1289E93EB.jpeg

To be honest that sale was crazy I can see them backing up but still they should inform people. Especially if you paid for the shipping time.
Wtf!!!!!
I only order 2 items! It shouldn't be that hard to process. Man they suck for real.

Maybe it's just me but when I order shoes, I usually am not in a rush to get them. When I receive the shoes, most of the time I do not unbox it until a few days later. I have a lot of other shoes that I haven't worn yet, so it's whatever.

Maybe it's just me but when I order shoes, I usually am not in a rush to get them. When I receive the shoes, most of the time I do not unbox it until a few days later. I have a lot of other shoes that I haven't worn yet, so it's whatever.
What if it's a gift or bday gift? You'll be okay with a late order?

I believe it was 2 day shipping as the first choice. If you chose that they should compensate even if it’s $5 or $10. Wait till you get your shoes then complain. So they don’t cancel your order.
That's what I'm gonna do. I paid for regular shipping. But they are definitely bsing people cause they couldn't handle large volume of orders.

What if it's a gift or bday gift? You'll be okay with a late order?
I didn't write that to criticize you for being impatient. Only time I couldn't wait for shoes to arrive was when I had very few. When I got to the point where I had more than I can reasonably wear, I didn't care as long as the shoes actually came.

I didn't write that to criticize you for being impatient. Only time I couldn't wait for shoes to arrive was when I had very few. When I got to the point where I had more than I can reasonably wear, I didn't care as long as the shoes actually came.
Understandble. For me it's the fact that the money came out of my hand, I just expect a tracking# for any item I place online.

Back
Top Bottom