the thread about nothing...

Math don’t add up.
Or he dirty.
giphy.gif

I’ll never forget when I was on broadway drunk whylin in the street and a cop rolled up on me. Rolls down the window and it’s a old friend I hadn’t seen since middle school. Never would have expected him to be a cop but his dad was a weird gun nut. Oh well sucks for him.
Look him up, see what he makes
https://transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/all/

Nah. Still watching it G. Still tryna catch BrightBurn too.
Let me know what you think after you see it. Curious to see how other feels about it.

Regular cops don't make that much , unless he's dirty like Vic Mackey
San Jose is the heart of Silicon Valley. Wages probably start higher than other places. I don’t know if they still are but in the past 2-3 years they have been really low staff and crime been rising because of it. San Francisco been recruiting all of their cops, even put up a billboard in their city. So I’m not surprised if they’re putting in crazy amount of overtime and pulling in 200k.

Last edited by a moderator:
Math don’t add up.
Or he dirty.
giphy.gif

I’ll never forget when I was on broadway drunk whylin in the street and a cop rolled up on me. Rolls down the window and it’s a old friend I hadn’t seen since middle school. Never would have expected him to be a cop but his dad was a weird gun nut. Oh well sucks for him.

I was at 711 at like 1am copping some cereal one day and in strolls 2 of my old friends from HS. They were under covers. Soo random I would have never expected one of them to become a cop, he’s a clown :lol:

Asthma is back in full effect.

Had an asthma attack after work and even threw up because of my coughing. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom