the thread about nothing...

Pinkerton, blue album is a toss up for me.
I was just sayin that because there's always a debate about it

This was super random

Feel like its the third shoe Nike pulled this year. My understanding was that flag was the one that was flown when America got its independence so I get them using it. It look ugly on the back anyway should of been on the tongue. I wouldn't be surprised if they become hyped up now, just like those Air Bakins or jordan 12s

Music shouldn't be viewed as a color thing. If you dig it, you dig it.
Ehh...

I grew up in the city the 1st 18 years of my life. Outside of 2 years at college, one in Jackson, MS and one in AZ, and a brief stint in a "suburb" that is actually where all of the displaced folks living in torn down projects were shipped to, I have been in white suburbia for the other portion of my life.

I have felt a struggle connecting to what felt natural to me as a kid. My removal from that environment has been both good and bad. Some of that exposure I do desire to give to my kids. Music is definitely one of those things. None of the dudes on the block was banging weezer.

I do believe the relatability to music is heavily influenced by your personal situation. And it's just more likely for a black kid to relate to rap music than it is for him to relate to rock music. At least for me, in my era.

That changed obviously. And some genres of music are above race like jazz, blues, christian/gospel, opera or classical. But I think for pop music, i cant ignore the racial factors.

JollyDenseIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

Finally got some Peebras 350s.
Man!! they're something Wetttt-ah!!
Strong contender for some spiderman action tonight.

bro that dude was a idiot, supposedly he not even that nice on COD but dumped her to try to make a career out if it

I forgot where I heard/read but apparently he was saying it was more a money thing and the "focus on COD" thing was a cop out. He said that she was demanding cuts and stuff from his YouTube channel because she was featured in vlogs and stuff as his girlfriend.

EDIT:

Last edited:
bro that dude was a idiot, supposedly he not even that nice on COD but dumped her to try to make a career out if it
Why can’t he do both? It’s prob just an excuse so he can bang other chicks. Knowing that he’s gaining fame.

Ya'll think we'll ever see a day when educational institutions start having competitive video game teams with scholarships for the colleges?

Back
Top Bottom