the thread about nothing...

yall find these bald headed chicks attractive?

yall can do better
Some chicks look decent with that look. Short hair Halle was the best Halle.

The side fade (hair is normal on top, back and one side...one side is faded) look works on chicks too. I'm actually kinda into that one.

2C5B05BE-39B5-44A6-A218-C2740A669BE5.png

When she’s built like this, I’d pay for her to have a fresh taper weekly.

Now I'm all the way into my judgemental bag.

Skimming the IG page, safe assumption that this is their living space.

Now hard to judge based on the small area...but it looks like an apartment? I would hope with all the fancy toys they took pictures with (cars, jewelry, red bottoms etc...) that they own a home and don't rent.

strange how over the years my mentality has gone from "she is gorgeous" to "she is just doing all this for attention...no thanks"

over saturation of the IG Thot.

Gorgeous is of the face.
The girls on IG are halfnaked.
On another note, it must be hard to be a girl now a days. Most influencers have had cosmetic surgery.
I see a bunch of plastic surgery pages will thousands of followers. All girls

What’s up NT Fam.. I made a sneaker page and I am trying to build a following. If you could visit the page and hit follow I would appreciate it! :nthat:

Any chance Mark Jackson had at getting a head coaching job is probably gone
His chances been gone.

Did he say something else that officially ended his chances?

For the record, he was a motivator and not really a coach. He ran a couple of base set plays and allowed Steph and Klay to shoot freely. When it came down to actually running plays in the 4th quarter (specifically the playoff series against the Clippers) he was setting up plays for Jermaine Oneal in the post. Smh. Add the antics he was doing behind the scenes with the front office.

He's better off doing commentary.

His chances been gone.

Did he say something else that officially ended his chances?
No Andre Igoudola (Not sure how to spell it) said he thinks he was blackballed due to his religious views on homosexuality/gay marriage. He also said a high ranking team official may have been behind him getting fired in the first place for non basketball reasons because they were a homosexual themselves. Not sure why he would say all this **** now.

No Andre Igoudola (Not sure how to spell it) said he thinks he was blackballed due to his religious views on homosexuality/gay marriage. He also said a high ranking team official may have been behind him getting fired in the first place for non basketball reasons because they were a homosexual themselves. Not sure why he would say all this **** now.
Ohhh, yeah I listened to that along with him discussing his 'fracture' when the team was stating he had a bone bruise.

Jackson is apparently a big reason why Iggy signed with the W's so it's no surprise to me that he's defending his boy.

Ohhh, yeah I listened to that along with him discussing his 'fracture' when the team was stating he had a bone bruise.
See now if this was for competitive reasons I get it, but I would hope their not misleading the actual players
Jackson is apparently a big reason why Iggy signed with the W's so it's no surprise to me that he's defending his boy.
Why say this **** now though? Him insinuating that wont help Mark Jackson and they person who supposedly got him fired still works for the Warriors. That with the statement above makes the Warriors look horrible

Back
Top Bottom