the thread about nothing...

two-women-playing-with-childs-building-toy-EF3940.jpg

Ordered some HDMI cables through Amazon Prime since I have Prime for a month free. The status said it was delivered on Friday and left with residents. I called them and said that I wasn’t home and there’s no other residents here. Amazon said they will ship me another one with no charge. Both got delivered today.

Ordered some HDMI cables through Amazon Prime since I have Prime for a month free. The status said it was delivered on Friday and left with residents. I called them and said that I wasn’t home and there’s no other residents here. Amazon said they will ship me another one with no charge. Both got delivered today.
Yeah, I signed up for Prime for Christmas gifts. But the services are more than worth the 12 bucks a month so I never cancelled.

You have access to their streaming services btw.

It’s also about HOW you approach people with that type of ****. If Cam had a good reason and asked politely, the maybe someone would’ve bit. But if you walk on the plane dressed like Don Juan ***hole and offer to buy somebody’s seat because you want to....anybody with enough self respect is going to say no.

Idk, from the clip I’d say he approached him politely. For sure discreetly. And his outfit is not that loud, y’all wylin’. :lol:

And lol at bump up the reward like 1500 is a drop in the bucket for just moving seats.

Idk, from the clip I’d say he approached him politely. For sure discreetly. And his outfit is not that loud, y’all wylin’. :lol:

And lol at bump up the reward like 1500 is a drop in the bucket for just moving seats.

The man he was asking is probably financially stable and paid more for the better seat to feel comfortable to begin with.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom