the thread about nothing...

hj963d4bka531.jpg

I've sold about 10 pairs of shoes on Ebay in the last few months. Not one of them has left feedback. WTF? Is leaving feedback not a thing anymore?
No it isn't. I've sold so many good items on eBay my score should easily be in the 200-300s

Got a great understanding today as to why I don't like cleaning the bathroom. It's not the fact that is the only room that deals with feces.

It's the hair that's every where and doesn't really go away while cleaning. Cuz most likely, that hair is pubic or bootyhole hair. I'm good on all of that.

I work from home for my current position. I’m thinking about starting my new job and not telling current organization so I can still get paid for a second. What do y’all think?

I work from home for my current position. I’m thinking about starting my new job and not telling current organization so I can still get paid for a second. What do y’all think?
I wouldn't burn the bridge just to be sure I had a fall back plan in case the new company didn't work out.

If your company doesn't do rehires or if you don't ever wanna go back, then I could see the benefit here.

But it's kinda foul.

Printer at work broke up and the people that could fix up my access were gone. Had to go print up some documents at a print shop, took so long :smh:

At least i already have some food ready at home, just need to heat it up.

What did Spongebob change in the genre? How exactly do we measure his impact? I'll argue Rugrats was bigger and did more, its also better

Back
Top Bottom