the thread about nothing...

damn, is that how you feel :smh: ? I liked it for what it was. That fight scene with the guys from The raid and then the chef from Iron Chef :lol: :smokin cmon man that **** was amazing :lol: . Why you ain’t feeling it my g?
Mainly the ending. Nobody surviving that fall in real life. I get that they have to make a 4th movie, but that was too unrealistic for him to still be alive :lol:

The movie peaked at the beginning when he fought the very first group of people then at the horse stable.

Wasn’t feeling all the weird ritual stuff either

Like you said the movie was good for what it was, but IMO the 2nd one was better

As a commuter I can not wait for the day cars can drive themselves aka no one needs to own a car. They just live on the streets and pick you up and take you when you need to get places. Idk how they get paid for but might as well take it out of my tax money or have a voluntary tax per person if you want to use it which will be way cheaper then a car bill. Not to mention insurance should no longer be a thing if the cars are automated. And if there are accidents cover it out of the pool people pay for the cars.

The first one was my favorite. The revenge aspect of it all made you feel it more. Plus, "Oh.", might be one of the best movie lines in the past 10 years.

Traffic aside I actually enjoy driving and I love my car. It just frustrates me how parts can be so cheap but labor can be crazy expensive. Then if you do get a extended warranty outside of a specific dealership you have to jump through hoops to get them to pay for it sometimes

The first one was my favorite. The revenge aspect of it all made you feel it more. Plus, "Oh.", might be one of the best movie lines in the past 10 years.
I like the scale and world building of second one. In the first he came off as a simple hitman but the second one showed his industry was ALOT more in depth. They teased it in the first one when the cop came to his crib and asked was he working again. Also "Consider this a professional courtesy" is one coolest lines I've ever heard in my life

If anyone wants to be pretty disgusted, read through this thread. I bet they regret asking this question.

I was discussing with my brothers:

IF Kawhi wins a chip for the Raptors, wins finals MVP and immediately walks to another team this summer. Do the Raptors retire his jersey eventually? :nerd:

inb4 ''it will never happen, if he wins he stays, etc etc.'' just imagine the scenario.

IF Kawhi wins a chip for the Raptors, wins finals MVP and immediately walks to another team this summer. Do the Raptors retire his jersey eventually? :nerd:

inb4 ''it will never happen, if he wins he stays, etc etc.'' just imagine the scenario.

I feel like they have to if that happens. He's taken them as far as they've ever been. He leads the franchise in 35 point playoff games in his first season and they're not even done. He has more 35 point playoff games than Carter, Bosh, and Demar combined.

If they get the championship on top of that??? No brainer.

Reactions: jjs
I feel like they have to if that happens. He's taken them as far as they've ever been. He leads the franchise in 35 point playoff games in his first season and they're not even done. He has more 35 point playoff games than Carter, Bosh, and Demar combined.

If they get the championship on top of that??? No brainer.

So if he goes to the finals, battles with GSW to a game 7, has crazy numbers but loses the series and then walks, do they consider retiring his jersey eventually? I feel like they don’t

Definitely

I like the way old school diners look

450de2a5383fa4347c21967e333b036b--diner-food-vintage-diner.jpg

348s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom