the thread about nothing...

Definitely not saying that.

Everyone perspective is different to what they deem attractive/unattractive.

I don’t judge people for what material items they have on or even how pretty they are.
That’s not what life is about, ima do me and they gonna do them dressing whatever they want to wear isn’t harming nobody.

Okay, then why the "should be looking at women" remark?
And me thinking someone looks odd in what they're wearing doesn't harm them at all either. I didn't go up to him and tell him he looks silly or tell him not to wear it; just an observation.

NecessaryGoldenGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

if you have a walmart near you get your prescription transferred. Get the daily walmart contacts, Ive been wearing them for a few years and I never had a problem. $30 a box too :pimp:
Do they last all day for 10+ hrs? The brand I was using Bausch & Lomb Biotrue was good for all day. I never felt them dry out unlike the other brand I was using. The only negative is that it’s a 45 day supply for $70 and then a whole year is close to $500+. I might as well just struggle and not wear **** :lol: :smh: .

Ay...folks at my job so damn judgemental. Like, I fall into it to, but I try to be mindful of dumb vs ignorant and that 70 percent of the time what I may perceive to be as someine being stupid or dumb is actually them acting out of ignorance.

But the way folks bad mouth others...my god, you'd think they would have never made a mistake with this company. Makes me wonder what they say about me when I'm not around.

Ay...folks at my job so damn judgemental. Like, I fall into it to, but I try to be mindful of dumb vs ignorant and that 70 percent of the time what I may perceive to be as someine being stupid or dumb is actually them acting out of ignorance.

But the way folks bad mouth others...my god, you'd think they would have never made a mistake with this company. Makes me wonder what they say about me when I'm not around.

Sounds like high school click mentality, knew plenty of classmates like that.

Same, I was out with some of my co-workers a couple months ago when they were talking crap about other co-workers saying so and so isn’t as good as they think they are and other things. The whole time I thought “Damn I wonder what they think about me/are going to think about me.” :lol:

But all that stuff is petty to me. I couldn’t care less as long as I’m making money and the right people think I’m doing a good job

Oh I KNOW at one point my coworkers talked **** about me behind my back. What Future say?

“You know they talkin **** cuz the some ooos..”

Season 3 of Preacher dropped today on Hulu. I ain’t so excited about a show since Atlanta.

My cousin sent me one of those “I’m this old” tweets with this accompanying pic:
8C58533E-B013-4F35-81C3-A88B668AD10A.jpeg

:frown: :frown: :frown:

I remember being a kid going to 9th & Vermont in LA with my momma and not being able to wait to go outside after to get some fire Central American food from the ladies lined up outside with their carts.

Carts still line up but El Liborio is no more...

“We’ll never be those kids again.”
9B499896-06B3-4E1F-BD6E-0BBCB8EDAA36.png

Back
Top Bottom