the thread about nothing...

FragrantCostlyCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif
Overcooked

Pops and moms split when I was 6 months...I'm the youngest of the clan so my brother and sister have this love for him that I don't. It's been **** him in my mind for not being in my life.

Anyway....had a child 4 years ago. Pops passed a year later. I still feel how I feel, but right now I wish I would have squared that away when I had the chance.

I posted in here about a year ago that I was gonna start a YouTube channel. I did but had a couple deaths in the family and a health scare myself. So I wasn't able to put in work like I wanted to but I'm back now. Video I posted about 2 weeks ago is at half a million views. Reached the sub count and watch time needed to monetize my channel. Looks like one of my vids will hit 1 million soon. Only been on the platform for a year. Feels good, not bad for a newbie

I posted in here about a year ago that I was gonna start a YouTube channel. I did but had a couple deaths in the family and a health scare myself. So I wasn't able to put in work like I wanted to but I'm back now. Video I posted about 2 weeks ago is at half a million views. Reached the sub count and watch time needed to monetize my channel. Looks like one of my vids will hit 1 million soon. Only been on the platform for a year. Feels good, not bad for a newbie

Link your channel fool

Back
Top Bottom