the thread about nothing...

Do you think family can be there for each other and not have to necessarily be friendly with each other?

People can have different interests and just grow apart and not really have stuff to converse about right?

Do you think family can be there for each other and not have to necessarily be friendly with each other?

People can have different interests and just grow apart and not really have stuff to converse about right?
Yes, I think so.

My wife's cousins are like that.

Decided to do some leg work and hit this really nice scenic park with my bmx. You know, those parks with concrete bike trails, giant pond, and lots of joggers. Well I stopped by an exercise section with the public machines and did some work for about 40 minutes. I left my bike leaning up against a tree about 10 feet from me and this semi homeless looking dude on bike kept circling around my area like a damn shark swims aimlessly. Finally noticed he was checking out my bike and backpack so I stood up and began walking towards him. Homie saw me coming and just jetted out of there with a quickness, didn’t even let me get near him :lol:

Good thing he didn’t attempt it because I was warmed up.

kvfpck30fty21.jpg

first time experiencing the sound go off while watching a movie in the theater. Happened in the good part time too when the fight scenes was happening.

Had a mfn bad day yo.
And woman came at me with her Lil kid in the parking lot, talking about she left her wallet on the bus.
She had a cell. I say call uber, or a cab.
She sounded foreign; African perhaps.
Nor matter, I say, lady if you got no card (which was in her purse allegedly) , and hadn't memorized it apparently, then call a cab, take you home, to a friend with cash or wherever. She says she can't .
I says, lady, have a good night.

Back
Top Bottom