the thread about nothing...

20190508_204121.jpg
Should’ve called it “A gym creep REACTion”

Cubs going to extra innings cutting into my blackish time.

What hilarity would it be of Addison Russel hit a walk off in his first game back from suspension.

2 years?

Can you explain this situation? :lol:

Hanging with my fam in Vegas, we went to breakfast at the Bellagio, then we went back to the hotel’s bar at the pool. Ordered two drinks, drank them, went to take a pic and my phone was not in my pocket. Pulled up Find my Phone or whatever on my sister’s and saw my phone was parked at arrivals at the airport. Now that I think about it, it was an actual cab company. I sat in the front seat and just-so-happen to notice the drivers name. I call the cab company and ask to call the guy and ask him bring my phone. I’d pay the fair, of course. The girl on the phone was hesitant, there was a back and forth asking me to describe my phone. At first, the mfer tried to say he didn’t have it. I told the girl where I was sitting and exactly where the phone would be at. She put me on hold for a nice little minute. Came back...he got it. He tell me to meet him back at the Bellagio. We was at the Hilton behind Planet Hollywood. I tracked my phone via Find my iPhone, walked up on him, got in the back, he handed me my phone, I gave him the maximum tip, told him he was a real one and diddy bopped back to the hotel.

Dude could’ve just said he didn’t have it, went on about his business and sold it.

Eww...hope that's not a tear for Durant. Even a strain at this time of the year seems likes a no return.

Back
Top Bottom