the thread about nothing...

Yea, its not over at all. Its funny every time I go out to watch the game I end up consoling Rockets fans. They lose hope after the first quarter.

I'm talking about at work......SO how bout them Rockets??
I’m gonna be honest I’m my perception. Houston native from perspective don’t really care about the Houston like that. Not in the same level as me being a New Yorker and how New Yorkers are RIDE OR DIE KNICKS fans even if they lose or are tanking. Houston native care more about the Astros in terms of fan support IMO.

So I’m not surprised people don’t care Houston rockets basketball like that.

I’m gonna be honest I’m my perception. Houston native from perspective don’t really care about the Houston like that. Not in the same level as me being a New Yorker and how New Yorkers are RIDE OR DIE KNICKS fans even if they lose or are tanking. Houston native care more about the Astros in terms of fan support IMO.

So I’m not surprised people don’t care Houston rockets basketball like that.

Right. Its more repping the city of Houston than it is supporting the team.

Have a phone interview this afternoon. Long story short, I've applied for two open roles with them over the last month, and the call is regarding the second application I submitted; the first is the role I rather discuss to be honest. How do I mention that in the call? Do I wait until the end?

HBD bendover bendover :nthat:

Have a phone interview this afternoon. Long story short, I've applied for two open roles with them over the last month, and the call is regarding the second application I submitted; the first is the role I rather discuss to be honest. How do I mention that in the call? Do I wait until the end?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom