the thread about nothing...

I think youtube popped up either my freshman or sophomore year of highschool but I got on it late. I still remember the first video I saw

Does anyone’s IG stories load in super low quality. It’s like it begins looking blurry as if it was recorded on a Motorola razor then toward the end it bumps up to HD.
Yes mine does that for videos too it's weird

Man, I didn’t realize you were so young. I remember seeing you post OG Answer 1’s and figure you were older. Btw, my *** was 24 when YouTube first hit.

Yeah bro felt dope having a pair of kicks the same age as me. Still hunting another pair.

Turn 22 in two days. One of my boys turned 21 the 18th and another one is turning 19 the 29th i think.

e11ihaapwzt21.jpg

My old *** don't even remember when YT hit. Everything is a blur after high speed internet hit.

I remember people saying cable internet costs too much, AT&T gave us that first hit for free. They knew what they were doing.

I thought I would need Tommy John surgery when my folks finally upgraded to DSL internet. All I needed then was 3 minute video. Fapped so much I had dreams of it.

Yeah bro felt dope having a pair of kicks the same age as me. Still hunting another pair.

Turn 22 in two days. One of my boys turned 21 the 18th and another one is turning 19 the 29th i think.

They’re kinda hard to find OGs in wearable condition since those air pods pretty much crumble after a few steps. Good thing the retro versions were cheap and on discount a few years back. I copped 3 pairs at $30 each when Shiehk shoes couldn’t give them away, lol.

Nice, man. Enjoy and remember to take pictures!

Back
Top Bottom