the thread about nothing...

Been dealing with acne since age 12 and now im bout to be 22 and taking getting rid of it more serious. Looked into Benzoyl Peroxide yesterday and idk. I dont want something that can bleach your clothes to be sitting on my face like that.

Slide into the dm of an old fling. She started telling she dates women now. I said damn, you was looking good, I was shooting my shot. Her: Well... :nthat:

Had a cough that didn't go away and hit the doc up last week

Told me to come back in a week if it didn't go away

Guess I'm going back :rolleyes

Been dealing with acne since age 12 and now im bout to be 22 and taking getting rid of it more serious. Looked into Benzoyl Peroxide yesterday and idk. I dont want something that can bleach your clothes to be sitting on my face like that.
Take it from me...go see a dermatologist. I had acne my whole life. Tried it all. On-the-spot, Acne-Free, Proactive....nothing worked. Went to see a dermotologist they put me on a pill for a short period of time and put me on a day cream and night cream (Duac day and Retin-A night). Only thing that ever made any difference. At 31 years old i still have break outs but its manageable now

C938EFF3-587A-44D7-9579-48A38E70998E.png

Been saying this. I wish guns weren't a thing and if you had beef you could throw hands. Like straight up lets fight. I want to shake hands before and after but understand...this is one on one not sucker punches let the best man win.

People would work out more and train more so they wouldn't lose these fights which i think would also benefit society. Barbaric yes...but i feel like you can say no but you then have to concede the argument and let it go. Like oh your jimmies are rustled....lets fight...oh you don't want to...then let it go

Looking for Bad Bunny tickets for tonight.
They should drop prices by 4 lol
Who does a concert on a Monday

I used to have pretty bad acne when I was a teenager. As soon as I moved away from home and was able to buy my own food and toiletries, I stopped having serious acne. Only a pimple here and there, nothing major like before.

Edit: this is what I use to wash my face. All the products made specifically for washing face is likely a sham that causes more acne and for you to try even more products. When you wash your face, start off with the least oily parts then progress to the most oily (probably your nose). Otherwise you're transferring more oil to the less oily parts.
GUEST_ca5b3146-45f5-457c-ac19-8c8b176bb7a0

Last edited:

Have you tried seeing a dietician yet? A lot of acne can be caused by what you eat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom