the thread about nothing...

Came to work today to see that most people took off for Good Friday. Must be nice.
N3Tteeg.png

Have to review other people's work and my attention to detail is a curse at times. The standard that some people have when it comes to their work is frustrating.

Came to work today to see that most people took off for Good Friday. Must be nice.
N3Tteeg.png

Have to review other people's work and my attention to detail is a curse at times. The standard that some people have when it comes to their work is frustrating.
That is one thing I hate about myself. I have a good sense for details, but after working for so long with folks who don't share the same commitment to doing **** properly, I tend to wade back to the pack. Not gonna keep cleaning up everyone else's ****. My **** will be tight, but definitely no longer on the clean up crew.

Smelly, being ugly can’t easily be fixed even if you have the money to do so. God created you as you are.

Taking a shower and using soap isn’t hard.

Oh my b forgot to add you can't change the status of either. You will smell permanently or you'll be ugly permanently

Edit: wait I did lol.

Oh my b forgot to add you can't change the status of either. You will smell permanently or you'll be ugly permanently

Edit: wait I did lol.
I remember how homeless people will clear out the whole subway car in nyc cause they smell like hot caca...seen people even run from that smell or slightly fainted.

Back
Top Bottom