the thread about nothing...

I found out about nt while searching for pics of certain shoes. My Google searches kept sending me to nt and i kept leaving bc i was too lazy to read through topics, i just wanted the pics. I finally looked through the threads and the rest is history.

Kids on my block growing up didn't know jack ish about soccer. I felt if I was around it more I would've picked it up.

i remember coming over here from UTA (UptempoAir Forums) once they closed shop
haven't heard about uptempo air in a minute lol. There was another site that release info and first with pics usually. Was it cool kicks or something like that? What was on the kicksology website again, was it also a forum based?

I wanted to play when I was younger, but my parents looked at me crazy being from DR playing soccer. They said no, and told me to stick to baseball. :smh:

I was brought up opposites of this. Pops grew up playing soccer his entire life, in fact still playing in a Thursday night and Sunday league at 63 :wow:. Didn’t spend any time trying to teach us. Baseball only. 24/7 baseball. No hate, cause I love the sport but it would’ve been nice to have been allowed to play another sport.

Mexican here btw. Not DR. Which made it more odd.

I went to torchys for lunch. I usually sit at the bar. It full except for a seat between a couple and a guy with an electric drill. I sit down between them. Dude with the drill starts showing me a video of some dude freestyling in a car with a (black)girl playing the violin. We start talking about the current state of hip hop. Then he tells me he been out like 7 months, been working handy man jobs to get by and some dudes he knew just tried to rob him. He starts telling me how you used to be about that life and whatnot. Long story short, dude paid for my lunch just for listening to him.

Sometimes it’s ok to talk to strangers.

I went to torchys for lunch. I usually sit at the bar. It full except for a seat between a couple and a guy with an electric drill. I sit down between them. Dude with the drill starts showing me a video of some dude freestyling in a car with a (black)girl playing the violin. We start talking about the current state of hip hop. Then he tells me he been out like 7 months, been working handy man jobs to get by and some dudes he knew just tried to rob him. He starts telling me how you used to be about that life and whatnot. Long story short, dude paid for my lunch just for listening to him.

Sometimes it’s ok to talk to strangers.

You were probably talking to a undercover cop.

At my work they offered a complimentary happy hour to certain people that helped work on a project and they emailed me 6 dates to choose from. Only one of them I wouldn’t be able to do, and of course they choose the one date I couldn’t do. Fml :lol:

Been here since 04 then went on a 2-yr hiatus. Came back in 08 and have been here since lol

upload_2019-4-15_18-22-46.jpeg

Almost. Was grabbing my mail and thought I'd let one rip real quick. Duck walked right to my bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom