the thread about nothing...

I wonder if Tacko goes to the NBA. As much as centers have become obsolete in today's league, there's always use for someone that tall
I think if he was nba bound he would've been in the nba already. 23 years old, he's played 4 years in college.

These days you don't want someone that tall playing 20 minutes a game in the nba

copped a brand snow beach pullover for close to retail online yesterday... aftermarket prices are insane!!!

but now it's getting too hot to wear it

polo_ralph_lauren_ltd_edition_snow_beach_tom_gould_9.jpeg
Congrats. Join us.
https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-ralph-lauren-polo-thread.500318/page-1449#post-31478738
giphy.gif

To what? Another iPhone? Just get the AirPods with it.
Yeah but that’s a hastle recharging. I like being able to use different head phones. And iPods ain’t the best quality. I listen to A LOT of music on my phone. I know I can get an adapter as well just really wish they would have kept it simple instead of greedy.

first soccer game of the year tomorrow. Gonna be my last year i think. Turning 32. Done playing with 21 year olds and trying to be super competitive. Too slow...body doesn't bounce back like it used too....I'll just stick to my over 30 leagues and co-ed leagues

Yeah but that’s a hastle recharging. I like being able to use different head phones. And iPods ain’t the best quality. I listen to A LOT of music on my phone. I know I can get an adapter as well just really wish they would have kept it simple instead of greedy.
Yea they try to squeeze every penny from consumers. Or just get a dongle to plug in your ear phones.

I find it odd that these days I see more people wear Adidas clothing with non-Adidas footwear. Back in the day it was the opposite, people wore Nike/JB clothing with non-Nike/JB footwear.

Back
Top Bottom