the thread about nothing...

Job I mentioned in here yesterday took the listing off their careers page today, and I emailed HR earlier this AM (I caved) as a follow up, but no reply :smh: hoping she's just out of the office for the day and a reply will come thru tmrw :emoji_fingers_crossed: .

Job I mentioned in here yesterday took the listing off their careers page today, and I emailed HR earlier this AM (I caved) as a follow up, but no reply :smh: hoping she's just out of the office for the day and a reply will come thru tmrw :emoji_fingers_crossed: .

Sending Positive vibes ur way my man

My local Carl’s Jr. has the Superstar combo for $4.99 so I went with that. It’s usually priced at $10
When I went on a road trip through Nevada with my family in 2001 that was almost all we ate. It seemed like there are way more there than in the Bay Area.

I lost my headphones
Sorry to hear that come here bro....(bro hug)
0AFF8272-C457-4160-BBB7-B41772B03630.gif

Mexican food restaurant in Old Oakland. It's not the greasy run of the mill Mexican food, the ingredients taste fresh. I like the taco truck Mexican food too. There's a time and mood for everything.

Will give it a try when I’m in Oakland. I work in SF! Haha

Have you tried the taco truck on E.12th/23rd ave? Taco Sinaloa I think it’s called. Love their carne Asada or fish tacos. Really greasy tho .

https://yelp.to/qTKq/wAprWTf5bV

Just looked up Cosecha, I used to work nearby couple years ago. It’s in a food court hipster type setting. Gotta check it out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will give it a try when I’m in Oakland. I work in SF! Haha

Have you tried the taco truck on E.12th/23rd ave? Taco Sinaloa I think it’s called. Love their carne Asada or fish tacos. Really greasy tho .

https://yelp.to/qTKq/wAprWTf5bV

Just looked up Cosecha, I used to work nearby couple years ago. It’s in a good court hipster type setting. Gotta check it out soon.
I remember you mentioned that you work in Downtown Oakland. The place is unassuming and tucked away in the Swans where the meat market is. It's been there for a decade, perhaps longer. But a lot of people in the area do not know about it.

I've been to that truck, it's pretty good.

I remember you mentioned that you work in Downtown Oakland. The place is unassuming and tucked away in the Swans where the meat market is. It's been there for a decade, perhaps longer. But a lot of people in the area do not know about it.

I've been to that truck, it's pretty good.
Yea couple years ago, been working in SF the past 3.5 years. Still drive my mom out when I can so she could get her groceries and socialize with her friends. Used to hit up the farmers market on Fridays when I was working in downtown Oakland. Cholita Linda makes some bomb fish tacos too. Heard they opened up another location in Alameda.

Just got back from running around the neighborhood. My knees are shot :smh:
How many miles do you usually run? I’ve been doing 3-4 miles 3 times a week. Thinking I should only run twice a week instead or maybe less miles but 3 times a week.

just waiting for warmer weather to start running again :rolleyes

I usually run 3 miles and push myself a bit to make sure I sweat bunch but kill my legs. Last summer I was doing about 3 times/week.

This Elizabeth Holmes chick is a psycho. Who the hell fakes their voice?

Back
Top Bottom