the thread about nothing...

Welp, season is over. The PG on our team decided to 'take over' by forcing shots and be cute with his passes. Completely forgot to exploit the mismatch I had in the post and we lost.

I was asked to join another league with a couple of guys on Sunday mornings. But Idk, I prefer to have that time with the family.

ZTlhYjQ5ZWYyZiMvWndKazB5a3FUT1BrYTRzZV9heHo2ZU8ySmhvPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vdjBkYzJ5NHppZWZkbzZxbHFoMmFja3FwOWFybHRhcHN1ZHVsdGJlejFlMjRua2JxeXc2cXR2ZXFib3NkdDZmZS5naWY.gif

Welp, season is over. The PG on our team decided to 'take over' by forcing shots and be cute with his passes. Completely forgot to exploit the mismatch I had in the post and we lost.

I was asked to join another league with a couple of guys on Sunday mornings. But Idk, I prefer to have that time with the family.

he went russ on yall

One of my favorite drinking establishments has removed beer from their specials on Wednesdays. On Wednesday it is 3 dollar you call its...meaning whatever you want. Except beer and wine now, apparently.

Sorry to hear that, sounds like the guy was about satisfying his on ego. That’s one thing about the basketball you can approach it like playing chess or checkers.

Sorry to hear that, sounds like the guy was about satisfying his on ego. That’s one thing about the basketball you can approach it like playing chess or checkers.
Yeah, it's whatever. I really think he was trying to show off to his family in the stands. Which I understand, you want to show you're playing good. But it caused our loss. We easily could've pulled away with the lead. But nah, he wanted to play hero ball.

Ahh well.

Back
Top Bottom