the thread about nothing...

upload_2019-3-2_16-32-19.png

SKECHEEEEEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Went out last night , spent 80 bucks , didnt have fun , homies I grew up With got into it with EACHOTHER.

Now , I’ve had an hangover all day and sitting here thinking about what else I could of spent $80 on :smh::lol:
Thats what I used to say the day after clubbing back in the days. $100+ on alcohol in one night just to feel like **** the next day...sigh. Never again.

Been buying lunch everyday and sometimes dinner instead of making my own. Going to set a goal for the rest of this month and try to make my own.
Damn g that’s almost 25-30 a day 150 a week (Mon-fri average 8-10 on lunch, dinner 15-20) I once did that, now I do the struggle meal prep, just prep my meals (lunch/dinner) on Sunday, I do my best to spend somewhere under 45 bucks on groceries. At the end of the week I’ll treat myself out to a nice diner either Friday or Saturday. Save tons of loot bro!

Damn g that’s almost 25-30 a day 150 a week (Mon-fri average 8-10 on lunch, dinner 15-20) I once did that, now I do the struggle meal prep, just prep my meals (lunch/dinner) on Sunday, I do my best to spend somewhere under 45 bucks on groceries. At the end of the week I’ll treat myself out to a nice diner either Friday or Saturday. Save tons of loot bro!
Been doing this for a couple of years and wanted to change that routine, but sometimes I get tired and lazy from meal prepping even though I know I could be saving a lot more if I make my own. Other times I just don't think it's worth it making food for myself and eating the same thing for a week. But Im determined to change that habit now and only going to spoil myself on Fridays and Saturdays, buying once each day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't cook much anymore. When I cook, I always need to buy some ingredients that I hardly use for anything else and then it spoils.

I'm about to eat some garbage food and can't decide: it's either pizza, Chinese, or diner food.

First response is what I'm ordering.

Back
Top Bottom