the thread about nothing...

do sauna suits really help you lose weight? :nerd:

Yes. It's just water weight. But it's what a lot of people who need to cut weight for athletics use.

Running with extra layers would do the same. It's just designed to keep you warm.

Or you could just sit in a sauna for a while.

I need away to make $600 before thanksgiving dropped off a whole bunch of job apps and sold my space jams any suggestions? and please be serious the struggle is real out here for 17 year old who owes his parents a grip

we had this discussion earlier today

Just got back home after a long day; left the crib at 8am and it's now 12:17am. Log unto NT to unwind and see what's up, only to be bombarded with "scientific" threads on the first page.

Who is this smangalang cat and WTF is going on...:lol:

people take this social networking **** too serious... unfollowed this girl on instagram because she was doing "shoutout wednesday" and she comments my pics saying I'm such a b***h and a ***** *** ***** :lol: i don't eem know this broad she's some chick my boy is smashing

Oreos on the last page reminds me of these Oreo cheesecake cupcakes I made last year.

4333419136_6dcdc3b9c1.jpg

They were insanely good. But I messed up on the recipe and didn't remember to divide the sugar in half, so I accidentally added twice the amount of sugar. I ate two and I was down for the count.

Been at the library for the past 9 hours :x

I better destroy this midterm.

Last edited:
So I went to the gym today for the first time in 3 weeks :pimp: ( had jaw surgery and a minor back thing so I wasn't allowed to work out ) I guess I went too hard and I felt light headed so I walked to the locker room to sit down and collect my thoughts , I was leaning against the locker and I blacked out for like a minute :wow: I woke up :nerd: no one was in there, I know it was only for like a minute because a song just ended on my phone, I checked my bootyhole and ran home, **** freaked me out :smh:

people take this social networking **** too serious... unfollowed this girl on instagram because she was doing "shoutout wednesday" and she comments my pics saying I'm such a b***h and a ***** *** ***** :lol: i don't eem know this broad she's some chick my boy is smashing

i knw a dude that bought an app to keep track of whose following him and what not. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom