the thread about nothing...

F8386504-7B99-41B9-A78F-8892576002C4.jpeg

Just had some Krispy Kreme. Feels like I gained all the weight I lost in the past month. Smh.

Any NTers give up drinking completely? If so did it effect your friendships and social life at all?
Yeah quit drinking about a decade ago cold turkey. And to be honest it killed my social life for a minute because 70% of my friends were drunks as well. Family and close friends were supportive but I had to drop all my drinking buddies until I felt in control enough to be around drinking heavily and not crave it. But all in all stopping drinking was one of the best things I did in my life. I might have a sake shot at a Japanese meal or something but to even think about getting hammered turns my stomach. I was a pretty bad drunk though so that’s my story. Everyone is different though. But you feel the difference physically and mentally when you stop drinking that’s a fact.

I’ve spent a lot of time this weekend watching these videos - I really like watching someone who is really good st something do it, and the fact that she doesn’t get it right first time and has to experiment is interesting.

Back
Top Bottom