the thread about nothing...

Job update:
- One job I applied for, recruiter got back to me and said they were going to close the position down and not hire anyone. Suggested to keep in touch and continue to look for openings. Meh.

- Second position I applied for was a manager position for Kaiser. Felt that I was a good fit because the job description detailed what I basically do now. But no, received an email that I was not going to be moving forward.

For those that have been getting new job offers. I'm so happy for yall. Just need to continue to apply, definitely frustrating.

Apple is really getting desperate. Just saw this macbook ad and pretty much their compelling argument is, here are a bunch of celebrities that use the macbook. You should buy one too because of it :lol:

UncomfortableTepidAchillestang-size_restricted.gif
They all ho.es. Every female goes through a ho.e phase at some point in their life

Apple is really getting desperate. Just saw this macbook ad and pretty much their compelling argument is, here are a bunch of celebrities that use the macbook. You should buy one too because of it :lol:
They've lost their innovation in their products for sometime now. They need to come up with something new.

Still disappointed in the touchbar. What a waste.

Somebody told me: “In most case, don’t hold crudges because it’s not personal.”

Alonzo.gif

Working the night shift tonight. Seems like there's going to be a couple pot lucks to celebrate Lunar New Year.

May save some money with free food lol

I wonder just what exactly are they looking for when they ask 'what's your biggest weakness?'

That's a stupid question :lol:

I wonder just what exactly are they looking for when they ask 'what's your biggest weakness?'

I just look for the reaction. If you don’t have an answer then I know you didn’t prepare for the interview because you have to assume it will be asked.

If you say a bs answer like perfectionist then i just don’t believe you and will think you are either lazy to find a good thing to say Or you think i’m stupid if you thought you’d get away with that.

If you have a genuine weakness with a story around it and ways you are working to improve, then you passed that question.

Think I'm going to skip this Sunday's hoop session. I'm still feeling some soreness from last Tuesday. May consider resting up for the next league game.

I always Say “organization but I’m working on it by... blah blah blah”

That’s the least bad , bad thing that I can think Of but it’s also something I’m really working on lol

Back
Top Bottom