the thread about nothing...

The most gifted human being to ever touch a basketball. The way this generation downplays what this man did is a shame.

His records have records
Thats why he's downplayed though, Wilt broke the record book. You see how advanced metrics are so popular now in basketball, theirs a reason they never reference Wilt on these talk shows. Cause it would make 99% of the association look irreverent

Coworker I vented about yesterday regarding the snacks..... just took a huge piece of cake that was left out for everyone.

It's 9:28 AM :lol::smh:
matilda-chocolate-cake-gif-5.gif

Coworker I vented about yesterday regarding the snacks..... just took a huge piece of cake that was left out for everyone.

I have co-worker like this, every time you see her she’s eating. Especially when she should be clearly working.

I’m a-hole, and don’t keep my mouth shut. So I might call her out on her wrong-doing especially when she supposed to be working.

Last edited:

Office cake left over from yesterday? First come first serve, B...Better jump on it before it's too late. You sounding a little salty homie.

Office cake left over from yesterday? First come first serve, B...Better jump on it before it's too late. You sounding a little salty homie.

Nah it's new from this morning. Lady who brought it in has been on personal leave the last few weeks. My point is, she basically didn't even take her coat off and she was grabbing a knife to cut this cake.

Nah it's new from this morning. Lady who brought it in has been on personal leave the last few weeks. My point is, she basically didn't even take her coat off and she was grabbing a knife to cut this cake.
:smh:
Smh she probably doesn’t even care for peroson who on personal leave.

I can see why you annoyed. taking more than what is being offered.

:smh:
Smh she probably doesn’t even care for peroson who on personal leave.

I can see why you annoyed. taking more than what is being offered.

She actually did go over to the person to share her concern, but you're right on the latter. And IDC because I bring my own food and don't need to jump on everything that's offered to us. It's just cringe-worth behavior as a working adult IMO.

Was there only 1 slice left? Did the person only bring in 1 (large) slice?

Communal cake, man. Jump on it or get left behind.

Definitely.
American capitalism and consumerism has us trapped from our actual needs and wants.
I was window shopping at the jewelry store years ago. I kept insisting to the salesman that I am basically broke. He was like "it's okay you can put it on layaway". Even went as far as to say that over 90% of sales are layaway. I don't think he was lying either. :ohwell:

Was there only 1 slice left? Did the person only bring in 1 (large) slice?

Communal cake, man. Jump on it or get left behind.

That's not the point I was making :lol: IDC about the cake. The point was when free food is out, it's at her desk. Like, is the first one to go grab type of behavior.

You'd fall under the cringe-worthy behavior if I worked with ya then

G01Ye.gif
I don't behave in the same manner. I just don't get offended at anyone taking what is offered for free when earned through employment. Take all the beneys available.

I did have a somewhat related moment yesterday though. Our field service techs were having their monthly meeting. The FSM's bring in donuts for the meetings. Usually after the meeting ends, they place the donuts in the break room for all. So yesterday after the meeting ended and all the techs start filtering out, I head to the break room cuz dammit I wanted something sweet. I see a box but it's empty. I was slightly ashamed

She actually did go over to the person to share her concern, but you're right on the latter. And IDC because I bring my own food and don't need to jump on everything that's offered to us. It's just cringe-worth behavior as a working adult IMO.
She gotta big booty? :nerd:

I don't behave in the same manner. I just don't get offended at anyone taking what is offered for free when earned through employment. Take all the beneys available.

I did have a somewhat related moment yesterday though. Our field service techs were having their monthly meeting. The FSM's bring in donuts for the meetings. Usually after the meeting ends, they place the donuts in the break room for all. So yesterday after the meeting ended and all the techs start filtering out, I head to the break room cuz dammit I wanted something sweet. I see a box but it's empty. I was slightly ashamed

Early bird gets the worm.
People are savages for anything free
:lol:

Early bird gets the worm.
People are savages for anything free
:lol:

Bolded for emphasis of my point this entire time.

I don't get it?

If it's free and being offered what's wrong with jumping on it

If ya saw my post from yesterday, you'd get it. We had a communal bag of pretzels in the pantry. I knew because I had some the day before. Yesterday, I saw her take the same bag back to her desk to keep....

Back
Top Bottom