the thread about nothing...

Seeing how d1 players look like against regular players up close made me realize how delusional internet trash talkers are when they swear they'll give (insert random NBA player here) buckets

ElectricAggressiveLeveret-size_restricted.gif

This is true people can’t fully comprehend the level nba players play and think they can go against them and win.

Its like fighting a lion and thinking you gonna win. 9-10 the lion will win and you will get eaten, unless you have a gun to shot it.

Today's not my day, I went to pick up some cereal and milk. I got in my car and was already backing out, almost all the way out. A car just turned in the aisle and started honking. I rolled down my window and this stupid lady starting yelling she got the right of way. I said I was backing out before she turned in, she then said "Go back to China!" and drove off. LOL! Sigh...She looked like the baby sitter from early Simpsons episodes.

Today's not my day, I went to pick up some cereal and milk. I got in my car and was already backing out, almost all the way out. A car just turned in the aisle and started honking. I rolled down my window and this stupid lady starting yelling she got the right of way. I said I was backing out before she turned in, she then said "Go back to China!" and drove off. LOL! Sigh...She looked like the baby sitter from early Simpsons episodes.
My heart has zero tolerance for **** like this. Trying to change that as I think leading with love is the way to go, but people like this can die from falling off a cliff.

My heart has zero tolerance for **** like this. Trying to change that as I think leading with love is the way to go, but people like this can die from falling off a cliff.
Man I was heated but I can't let it get the best of me. Cuz I know as a minority the police won't be on my side and I'm a male and she's a female. A lot of people think Asians don't get discriminated on...but we do...A LOT!

latest

Yeah I saw that yesterday.. A racist using the N word on Martin Luther king day..

Yeah I saw that yesterday.. A racist using the N word on Martin Luther king day..
These racists are getting bold. They really think they own the world. They must be miserable with having to live with that much hate in them everyday.

Early Simpsons season have alot of charm but the modern era isn't all that bad tho
Yea I like the old ones more. I remember seeing them in between shows from The Tracy Ullman show.

Ups/fedEx are idiots, they left a amazon package at my door which is meant for the apartment complex across the street.

Same door # but not same the same apartment complex address #

Yes, ill do the right thing and give the package to the rightful owner.

These racists are getting bold. They really think they own the world. They must be miserable with having to live with that much hate in them everyday.

Yea I like the old ones more. I remember seeing them in between shows from The Tracy Ullman show.

Stay safe out there,a bunch of asians at a buffet got killed by a hammer for being Asian. The rest of the people there that weren't Asian were let go

Stay safe out there,a bunch of asians at a buffet got killed by a hammer for being Asian. The rest of the people there that weren't Asian were let go
Crazy... where did this happen?

Just googled it. The murderer is an idiot to think all Asians mistreat women because of a movie he saw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, i know the buffet where the incident happened. Brightigon beach, Brooklyn. Not far at alll from my college I attended in nyc. I eaten at the buffet with the family plenty of times too.

Hope justice is served to that lunatic who did that.

Selling some stickers on grailed and dude made an offer In my messages (not actually submitting offer + payment) then asked for a bunch of free ****.

End up selling to somebody else who offered more and sent payment instantly.

Now original dude is in my DMs complaining .. I hate and Love grailed lol

Back
Top Bottom