the thread about nothing...

Well I think you got cataracts  then
laugh.gif

tumblr_m85ex4R4gD1qa9c27o1_500.jpg

u guise think this will work in real life?
if i do this, will she call me?
will she respond?
Try it and let me know. SRS. She might think its adorable. I feel like its a 50-50 shot. If I get an opportunity I will try it and let you know.

Got my boots today, nice pick me up from the bad weekend that I had.

That new picture thing is too dope.

I caught one of my coworkers slumped in her cube today.
roll.gif

They changed Photobucket.... I DONT LIKE CHANGE

Last edited:
I fell in love on Omegle tonight. She was a super cute mexican girl from Canada. Cool as cool can get. talked for a couple hours. Miss her already.

tumblr_m85ex4R4gD1qa9c27o1_500.jpg

u guise think this will work in real life?

if i do this, will she call me?

will she respond?
Try it and let me know. SRS. She might think its adorable. I feel like its a 50-50 shot. If I get an opportunity I will try it and let you know.

nah, you try it & let nt know how it works.
i foresee this happening

naw, she's gonna just think you're a creepy mouthbreather. She'll think you have nice handwriting tho.

& i aint about that public embarrassment life & end up on instagram with a #thristy tag lifestyle :\

I can't see how that note can work if she didn't even see you.

Man up and stop being shy.

nah, you try it & let nt know how it works.
i foresee this happening
& i aint about that public embarrassment life & end up on instagram with a #thristy tag lifestyle
ohwell.gif
Honestly tho, I don't think she would see it as thirsty. I don't see how anyone can really. But these **** is stupid nowadays. Worst that can happen, as far as I see, is her thinking it's cute saying "aww" and playin you to the left. Best case scenario, she loves guys who do things like this and you make the ultimate first impression, which is similar to Star Power, which means you might be able to just run right through her. Try it. I implore you.

Last edited:
naw, she's gonna just think you're a creepy mouthbreather. She'll think you have nice handwriting tho.

NO WAY will that work, please nobody waste your time, you are just lame who gave her an ego boost who she will never ****.

Yambz are taken not give.

It might work, more of a chance it won't, doe..

Works at a coffee shop? She might dig it....

Last edited:
Follow this verbatim

Hey gurl hey-

What that thang smell like

-whyhellothere-

Back
Top Bottom