the thread about nothing...

How old are you?

I would never condone anyone disrespecting their parents, under any circumstance...but .....

#1 you have to address him disrespecting you. I dont know the story between yall, but nothing positive can come from a male figure demeaning his son like that.

#2 you have to take a good look at yourself and figure out what is causing him to say that, and how you can change it. If you're doing everything you can, then let it roll off your back, and diddy bop to the dinner table every night

I hope things change for you though my man
Pretty much i go to school everyday , im a finance major, next year is my last year, i also work 7 days a week and manintain a B average. The fac ti dont have an A average and dont workout daily he thins i dont do anythign and waste all the "free time" i have, which is after 10pm, which is when i get off of work every night

Then you're doing great as far as I can tell. Just keep doing you, and stay motivated. But I can imagine it hurts :frown:

@coco i have bro..I printed off directories to a few surrounding malls..ima get on that first thing tommorow morning

Pretty much i go to school everyday , im a finance major, next year is my last year, i also work 7 days a week and manintain a B average. The fac ti dont have an A average and dont workout daily he thins i dont do anythign and waste all the "free time" i have, which is after 10pm, which is when i get off of work every night

You're good. No disrespect to your father but he is wrong.

Another night of my dad telling me when he looks at me all he sees is disappointment. Goodnight.
How old are you?
I would never condone anyone disrespecting their parents, under any circumstance...but .....
#1 you have to address him disrespecting you. I dont know the story between yall, but nothing positive can come from a male figure demeaning his son like that.
#2 you have to take a good look at yourself and figure out what is causing him to say that, and how you can change it. If you're doing everything you can, then let it roll off your back, and diddy bop to the dinner table every night
I hope things change for you though my man
Wow.... Shame on him. Does he not realize that a B average easily sets you up for a nice job post grad? I mean for him to want you to do your absolute best is one thing, but to say you're a failure when you're doing well for yourself is disgusting

Snake *** dudes on NT. I swear these "my friends ex" stories never cease to amaze me on here, then you have faux-philosphers that wanna over evaluate ****. Right is right and wrong is wrong and y'all some of the most disloyal people I've ever seen in my life with these stories.
I hear you. But I don't understand how we hear stories of girls cheating on their guys, and guys cheating on their girls,and it's all good. Part of the game. But once a dude ***** his friend's ex, he's all types of disloyal and scum?

Love the face of the girl in your personnal pic.

Goes so well with this dude jumping from space :lol:

This jump is scary as S***

one feet to the left/right and he would have landed in a whole other place :x

Last edited:
Sounds crazy, but.....

I saw the woman of my dreams last night at a Hootters when I was watching the Anderson Silva fight with my dad.....

She was the bartender. So effortlessly beautiful and not like the slutty butterfaces that were walking around.

I did nothing. I regret it now. I will probably never see her again if I go back. But, I swear she's the one. 
tired.gif

Feelsbadman
That happened to me once. I saw the perfect girl man, I swear. We were like 20 feet apart lol. I know how it sounds but, are eyes met. and she just looked at me, and I looked at her. I never looked at a girl like that before. She had the nicest face, and long legs. She was with her parents and I was walking out of the store cause my folks were leaving the store. She had a little necklace with a cross. She was it man. I know she was. And I'll never see her again.
mean.gif

edit: but she was probably like the rest of these ****** out here. was a nice thought tho.

edit2: i'm surprised they censored the sl-ores word.

Last edited:
@prophecy im in southern ohio she's a white girl from kentucky and Im a black guy lol bad combo...and I already was framed once for a crime down here that I didn't commit(not anything sexual)..luckily charges weren't pressed..crazy thing is I see the guy almost every weekend that did it..
@champ she doesnt turn 18 till next may..
oh ****, just saw this. good call man. good call.

@prophecy im in southern ohio she's a white girl from kentucky and Im a black guy lol bad combo...and I already was framed once for a crime down here that I didn't commit(not anything sexual)..luckily charges weren't pressed..crazy thing is I see the guy almost every weekend that did it..

@champ she doesnt turn 18 till next may..
oh ****, just saw this. good call man. good call.

Last edited:
Basically. Everything was cool, then I asked her out last week and she said yeah, then started to notice the cold shoulder. No response to text, no pick ups on phone calls, come Saturday I finally get in contact with her to confirm stuff, she says she'll hit me later that night, she never does. I wasnt going to hit her up to see what happened cause once a certain amount of time elapsed I got the message. 

A subtweet about how she doesnt like thirsty dudes also goes out which is a shot at me. The real issue is that I wasnt trying to go about this like she was some random girl, I saw true relationship potential hence why I wanted to go about this maturely and directly.

That doesnt even look like Nicki Minaj to me, AT ALL. There isnt any hint of her in that photo facial wise that makes me believe that the girl in that photo would grow up to look like what Nicki looks like now
damn, she fired shots on twitter. that's foul. **** her. and by **** her, i mean **** her friends.

what he want you to do, cure cancer......tell him in the most respectful way that he is a disappointment. a father is supposed to support and encourage his son and he's failing miserably.

Basically. Everything was cool, then I asked her out last week and she said yeah, then started to notice the cold shoulder. No response to text, no pick ups on phone calls, come Saturday I finally get in contact with her to confirm stuff, she says she'll hit me later that night, she never does. I wasnt going to hit her up to see what happened cause once a certain amount of time elapsed I got the message. 

A subtweet about how she doesnt like thirsty dudes also goes out which is a shot at me. The real issue is that I wasnt trying to go about this like she was some random girl, I saw true relationship potential hence why I wanted to go about this maturely and directly.
[rule]That doesnt even look like Nicki Minaj to me, AT ALL. There isnt any hint of her in that photo facial wise that makes me believe that the girl in that photo would grow up to look like what Nicki looks like now
damn, she fired shots on twitter. that's foul. **** her. and by **** her, i mean **** her friends.
you know what to do

Back
Top Bottom