the thread about nothing...

Bought an inexpensive tv for 160, 39". Since i don't watch tv for real, i considered getting something used and just taking the new one back.
Picked up this tv for $20 off of Facebook marketplace. It's in excellent condition and she said her dad paid $1200 for it in '05 :wow: it has the ambient lights on the back and the thick glass base so i know it was top of the line back then. she said it was heavy and i thought she was exaggerating. Wrong. I low key struggled with this joint. I put it up in my place and it's massive and hideous tbh :lol: . Might just put it in my room. Still a good deal for 20 bucks.
20181023_235154.jpg

I thought about flipping it for 30, which should be easy, but I've got a good feeling about it, like it may be a collectors item one day or something.
This mug is in pristine collection. Remote looks brand new.

I thought about flipping it for 30, which should be easy, but I've got a good feeling about it, like it may be a collectors item one day or something.
This mug is in pristine collection. Remote looks brand new.

Its not a Sharp Elite or pioneer elite series TV, only tv i think that are still highly sought after.

Good thing you don't watch tv too much, the joint might be a plasma tv=energy hog.

Google it.

Last edited:
For folks that live in states with legalized weed, how is the work rule about smoking now? Can you smoke regularly and still keep your job? Is marijuana not included in drug test results for new hires? Just curious. Any other insight would help

If it's legal, why wouldn't you be allowed to smoke regularly and keep your job? I'd assume you can smoke as much as you want, as long as you don't come into work high.

Back
Top Bottom