the thread about nothing...

Nothing worse than petty co-workers :lol::smh: .

Lady on my team can't track down who is in a certain file of hers (she's trying to save but can't because she's stuck in read-only mode) and now she's like "Well you guys aren't getting what you need today so I'm done."

It's 9:21 AM....

Nothing worse than petty co-workers :lol::smh: .

Lady on my team can't track down who is in a certain file of hers (she's trying to save but can't because she's stuck in read-only mode) and now she's like "Well you guys aren't getting what you need today so I'm done."

It's 9:21 AM....

:rofl:

NwQO4IV.png

Got an interview on Monday. I can already feel them lowballin me :smh: :lol:

My girl has taught me to ask for way more than you think you'll actually get, so that when they lower their offer, you're still ahead of the game.

Example. If you realistically are 'okay' with $85K, ask for 90-95. With that, they may meet at $88K or something.

My girl has taught me to ask for way more than you think you'll actually get, so that when they lower their offer, you're still ahead of the game.

Example. If you realistically are 'okay' with $85K, ask for 90-95. With that, they may meet at $88K or something.

Buying/selling ish on Craigslist taught me that

King of the Hill is on. It is almost impossible for the day to go wrong now. Perhaps after I watch several episodes, I’ll troll the 2k thread, some of those dudes take that **** serious/personal, and it is funny as **** to me.

I love king of the hill

I think its dumb that voting is the way it is. All the popular vs electoral and district lines and allllll that aside. Just down to the process. Like its 2018. Why can't we all vote online?

Oh it will be rigged and botted and blah blah blah....we really can't stop that? We really can't have an option of like "if you have a valid drivers license number enter it and send a pic of it with your submission" with a docusign with legal verbiage on facing jail if you try to scam the process.

Just seems so stupid that you have to physically go somewhere to vote

Reactions: jjs
I think its dumb that voting is the way it is. All the popular vs electoral and district lines and allllll that aside. Just down to the process. Like its 2018. Why can't we all vote online?

Oh it will be rigged and botted and blah blah blah....we really can't stop that? We really can't have an option of like "if you have a valid drivers license number enter it and send a pic of it with your submission" with a docusign with legal verbiage on facing jail if you try to scam the process.
Yeah, I would have thought that online infrastructure would've have been at a level where votes can be handled online.

But working for the fed. They roll out half-*** system releases and wait for the IT tickets and complaints to come before they start providing updates lol

Some company is working on online voting with blockchain technology.

For sure it's doable. But old politics don't want to make it convenient because a lot of non-voters don't agree with them and it would break the current balance.

Back
Top Bottom