the thread about nothing...

my high school freshman biology teacher passed away from cancer over the weekend. :frown:
damn man, it's crazy to think that two of my high school teachers passed away already.... i still remember their voices so vividly even if it's been like 12 years since i had them. feels are being felt rn. :smh:

my high school freshman biology teacher passed away from cancer over the weekend. :frown:
damn man, it's crazy to think that two of my high school teachers passed away already.... i still remember their voices so vividly even if it's been like 12 years since i had them. feels are being felt rn. :smh:

200w.gif

I wonder what my 9th grade biology teacher is up to. Been 20 years since I've been there but he was definitely one of my more memorable teachers. Coach price.

i made a new account outta boredom. i peruse from time to time. might find something interesting every once in a while. but yea, it's kinda dead.
Man i was on that joint for a good 2 or 3 months then i deleted my account. That was '16 so i defidently came way later after the hype. I remember my boy would only talk about tumblr. And Twitter when it came to his social media usage. Now both of those and Snapchat have been off my phone for going on 2 yrs now.

Just found out this man DUMBFOUNDEAD has a YouTube.

chrome is my fav browser
always thought lloyd banks was the best rapped in G-unit.
Drake with an 18 year old....ehh won't last anyway so whatever

writing down my goals to try to help me achieve them. Psychically putting pen to paper to help manifest them into reality.

Man i was on that joint for a good 2 or 3 months then i deleted my account. That was '16 so i defidently came way later after the hype. I remember my boy would only talk about tumblr. And Twitter when it came to his social media usage. Now both of those and Snapchat have been off my phone for going on 2 yrs now.

Just found out this man DUMBFOUNDEAD has a YouTube.

Seriously? DFD had a vlog thing at one point.

I joined the football pool at work.
I WON MY FIRST WEEK!!!!
I don't know much about football but i do like doing research and finding data.
Phils Goodman :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom